• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Hoosierdoc, I can't begin to imagine the kind of pain you are going through, but please accept my prayers and condolences. May God, family, and friends comfort you in this time of need.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Doc,

I am very sorry to hear of your family's loss. As a parent I can't imagine anything worse. My prayers are with you, your wife and your sons. Support each other and know that your family has our sincere condolences.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I too am stunned. Having one about that age I cant even begin to imagine your loss.

I too am in. If you need anything, say the word.

Prayers inbound.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Thank you guys. The prayers really do help. Still sorting it all out and notifying people. Thank you for the kind words.

Here was my FB post when I left for work last night. my last memory of her alive was smiling as she was being pushed around in a little car in our basement by her cousin last night. A smile as big as would fit in her face. Sorry for the downer post, but it does help with the grieving process.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    A smile as big as would fit in her face. Sorry for the downer post, but it does help with the grieving process.

Sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. You post whatever you need to if it helps you along!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you guys. The prayers really do help. Still sorting it all out and notifying people. Thank you for the kind words.

Here was my FB post when I left for work last night. my last memory of her alive was smiling as she was being pushed around in a little car in our basement by her cousin last night. A smile as big as would fit in her face. Sorry for the downer post, but it does help with the grieving process.

Talking helps a lot. Dont worry about being Debbie Downer. We all understand.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I don't pray easily, but definitely sending prayers your way, and going to hug both my kids now.

I had recently read the big day thread you posted, and to now read this is just heartbreaking.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We've got your back here Doc. You are among friends that truly care even though most have never even met personally. I offer my prayers for you and your family for comfort and solace in such a difficult time.

Top Bottom