• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harmi01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2011
    Yesterday hoosierdoc's daughter, my granddaughter, was laid to rest. A more beautiful celebration of such a short life could not have been seen. Check out his utube celebration and heed the messages imbedded. Let your family know you love them, give them the time they seek. There isn't always a tomorrow to catch up on it. At baptism she accepted Jesus into her heart. Now she sits on the lap of Jesus. Her circle of life in complete. The memory of her will never fade. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes for our family.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yesterday hoosierdoc's daughter, my granddaughter, was laid to rest. A more beautiful celebration of such a short life could not have been seen. Check out his utube celebration and heed the messages imbedded. Let your family know you love them, give them the time they seek. There isn't always a tomorrow to catch up on it. At baptism she accepted Jesus into her heart. Now she sits on the lap of Jesus. Her circle of life in complete. The memory of her will never fade. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes for our family.

Harmi, sorry to hear about your loss.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana

Your son is one of the strongest and most generous people that I know. I'm sure you've had no small part in influencing that. Continue to cling to Jesus, for He is our Hope.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

You raised a awesome son. An honest man. One that loves his family, friends and community. He's someone you can be every proud of. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your son and your family.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    May God provide a peace that passes understanding in your time of sorrow. "And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28.

My wife & I are shedding tears and lifting you and your family up to the Lord.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood

You did well, sir. You raised a fine man, father, husband, and friend.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Harmi01, your loss is just as great as the parents'. I'm a grandfather 8 times over and I can't imagine losing one of my little ones. I'm very sorry for your loss also. I'll pass this on to my wife as I did for Hoosierdoc and his wife and we will include you in our bed time prayers.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I just scrolled through this thread again.

Hug your kids as often as you can. Tell them you love them as often as you can.

The hearts of my wife and I still ache for the HD family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    TF,
    After watching the Video and reading this entire thread we have renewed our efforts to show and share our love for family. The world will get in the way if we let it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I put a check in the mail this morning and have kept you all in my prayers. You will remain there for some time to come.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Doc, you and yours have the condolences of me and mine. Prayers in the air and my apologies for being late.

I watched a great uncle and my father both lose a son on separate occasions. One grown, and my littlest brother only thirteen. It's a terrible thing to witness and worse to experience, I'm sure. All I gotta do is think of one of my boys leaving b4 me and I'm a wreck.

I'll be thinking of you often this week. Everyone grieves differently. I'm thankful for the huge maple tree in my parents yard that gave me a physical challenge to help me keep my sanity by falling down before my little brothers death. Many hours thinking and cursing and crying while swinging a splitting maul. Have faith that God will guide you in your sorrow and loss. If you need someone to listen who isn't so close to the event just pm me.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Hoosierdoc, just got my laptop back from debugging and knew nothing of this. I am so sorry for the loss of your little angel. I know the pain of losing a child and it does become more bearable as the years pass, but it is always an ache that appears when you least expect. Take comfort in the fact that you know of your eventual reunion. I'll pray for that peace that God promises that passes all understanding. I hope to meet you some day and would love to hear memories of little Grace.

Top Bottom