• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    One of my very best friends just got news that his son, about 22 years old, has testicular cancer that has spread through his pelvis and into his lungs. He's obviously going to begin aggressive treatment very soon. This kid is as good as they come. He's of the highest character, and is strong in his faith. He and his wonderful family need all the prayers they can get right now, and as they continue to fight this tough battle.

Your prayers will most certainly be felt and appreciated.

Thanks.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Not that there's a "good cancer" to get, but of all of them this one has a high survival rate. Had a good friend get it a few years back, fairly advanced, and he's doing well. Godspeed and LIVESTRONG

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Not that there's a "good cancer" to get, but of all of them this one has a high survival rate. Had a good friend get it a few years back, fairly advanced, and he's doing well. Godspeed and LIVESTRONG

I'm learning that it does indeed have a good survival rate. I'm not sure how it is once it has spread, but from what I've read so far, it is looking like you can put up a fight, even so.

Thanks for all the prayers. I know he and his family will appreciate it. They are pretty shell shocked right now.

Top Bottom