• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Man. That's major suckage. Prayers on your behalf. Didn't see this until just now. That knife we've been discussing will certainly wait. Hope things change for the better soonest.

Oh I will be at the meet and eat tomorrow nothing I can really do and she has been asleep most of the time I'm there in the evening. Our son will be visiting with her tomorrow she will be happy.

rkwhyte2

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I was staggered by your comments: blood clots are very scary, and I stopped for 10 minutes not knowing what to say.
    I did ask God's kindness for your wife.
    I am glad you have friends here to share this with so you don't have to walk through this alone.
    Please keep us updated.

Doddg I appreciate the kind words. Truth is I hesitated even posting what was happening but after a little thought I realized that one of the truly great things about this forum is way we support each other. I tend to be the type of person that doesn't show emotion but this really is serious. My hats off to the staff at Riverview they saw the problem right away and started treatments like right now.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Prayers sent.

But -
    If she starts smoking again, you knock her upside the head. And cutting back doesn't count. All my smoking friends and relatives died early. I'm disappointed in how selfish they were to do that to the rest of us. :xmad:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Doddg I appreciate the kind words. Truth is I hesitated even posting what was happening but after a little thought I realized that one of the truly great things about this forum is way we support each other. I tend to be the type of person that doesn't show emotion but this really is serious. My hats off to the staff at Riverview they saw the problem right away and started treatments like right now.

1. I was reading your plight to my wife, and I really felt it emotionally, like many others I read about here, I have been through this sort of thing with my own lovely, and truly feel your pain.
    2. I am moved by the outpouring of love from your friends here, and I feel a little intrusive butting my newbie head in (but that's never stopped me before :D), but as you said, this is serious and should not be borne alone.
    3. You can believe I have added you to my prayer list and will indeed continue to ask for God's kindness and mercy, and will look forward to updates. :coffee:

rkwhyte2

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    They will be transferring the spouse from ICU into the general medical wing today. They plan on discharging her on Tuesday. Thanks to all for the kind words and prayers.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    1. That is the best news I've heard all day!
    2. I truly am so delighted!
    3. I'm sure she is not totally out of the woods yet, but with the meds they have now for blot clots, the prognosis should be encouraging!

Top Bottom