• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    A beloved member of my family was diagnosed late last week with stage IV, non-small cell lung cancer. It has metastasized, including to the brain. We are still examining treatment options.

He is a devout man and is at peace. Remarkably so, actually. His prayers, as they have been for as long as I've known him, are that God's will should be done.

For those of you so inclined, prayers for strength, patience, and comfort - for Mike and our family - will be greatly appreciated.

For those of you not inclined to prayer, I do believe that positivity is as valuable as prayer. :)

Thanks in advance.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So sad. I hate cancer. May the good Lord comfort to you, your friend, and all his friends and families as he combats this terrible disease.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    O Lord Almighty, the Healer of our souls and bodies, You Who put down and raise up, Who chastise and heal also; do You now, in Your great mercy, visit our brother Mike, who is sick. Stretch forth Your hand that is full of healing and health, and get him up from his bed, and cure him of his illness. Put away from him the spirit of disease and of every malady, pain and fever to which he is​ bound; and if he has sins and transgressions, grant to him remission and forgiveness, in that You love mankind; yea, Lord my God, pity Your creation, through the compassions of Your Only-Begotten Son, together with Your All-Holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit, with Whom You are blessed, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Top Bottom