• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    My wife is having an eye surgery today to correct her vision from the brain surgery last fall. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today. She's very excited to have this done so She can stop seeing double vision. Also my dad is having knee surgery on Monday and having both replaced. It's going to be a long weekend. Thanks Ryan.

Last edited:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Having experienced several eye surgeries as a child, I can empathize with your wife. Prayers sent for the surgery and recovery.

She's very excited to have this done so he can stop seeing double vision. Ryan.

Okay, I admit that sometimes I read too quickly (so many threads, so little time) and thought you said:

She's very excited to have this done so he can stop smelling double vision.
    Interesting, I said to myself ...and immediately thought of Chris Rice's song "Smell The Color 9."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6_txtZa3Yk

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Thanks everybody. She's back getting prepped. Since the brain surgery she's had double vision and her left eye won't go to center, so it always points In. It will move up an down and to the right but won't go left. So they're going to move her 2 muscles that move the eye up and down and put them on the left side to pull it to center. It's been a Long road with her squinting and trying to look out of one eye all the time.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Surgery went great and no problems. She's in recovery now and we'll be heading home after while. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom