Pre-Mid Term 2A and Constitutional Rights Rally ... HEADS UP.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    There have been some issues to overcome - I am discussing with others in planning group at the moment - more tomorrow I think;
    Date - may be ... well just ...

Kelly-in-Avon - may need some rallying the troops here ... "LIFE" is tossing curve and knuckle balls - maybe even some spit balls for us to hit ...
    (and I feel like yesterday's cubs - the bats went silent) ... workin on it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There have been some issues to overcome - I am discussing with others in planning group at the moment - more tomorrow I think;
    Date - may be ... well just ...

Kelly-in-Avon - may need some rallying the troops here ... "LIFE" is tossing curve and knuckle balls - maybe even some spit balls for us to hit ...
    (and I feel like yesterday's cubs - the bats went silent) ... workin on it.

I'm always up for stirring up INGO. I hope things get on a better path for you, or you get some better pitches :D PM or text me if needed Brother.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Work and life conspiring to get in the way - but we're trying to work on it. ... checking on things today; again.

Thanks Bill. Found out earlier this week Mom has an MRI this Saturday (I'm the driver) so the 13th is shot for me anyway.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Any further info on this??

The head troublemaker suddenly found themselves facing a serious health challenge a couple weeks ago. However this is not our first rodeo so a lot of the process is already in place. What we need at this point is SPEAKERS. Preferably reasonably well known (In Indiana anyway) speakers. So if anyone knows anyone...holla.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The head troublemaker suddenly found themselves facing a serious health challenge a couple weeks ago. However this is not our first rodeo so a lot of the process is already in place. What we need at this point is SPEAKERS. Preferably reasonably well known (In Indiana anyway) speakers. So if anyone knows anyone...holla.

These Pioneers that are very well known speakers.

mlTbYHa.jpg

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To borrow a line from The Blues Brothers, we need time to prepare the proper exploitation.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Donnelly spoke at the last one. Think he will come and speak again? Or do you think he wont be interested since it will be post-election?

Here is hoping he won't be interested because he will be shortly unemployed.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    We've had to pull the plug. - FOR NOW -

LOL at Donnelley - I would never invite Bobblehead Joe (what happens when faced with facts? head bobbles).

We reached out to several that the original "Troublemaker" - as noted prior post - had made contact.
    They were not available this close to the election. - This included Jim L., Tamara W. and Guy ... also a few others from WIBC and such -

Please Stand down but stay alert. ... I am going to do some digging and thinking that the next opportunity - will be cold.

Because IMO - the next critical time - is to hit this stuff at the start of the IGA (and Federal) sessions - IN JANUARY.
    I do plan to keep the "band together" in rehearsals and prep for a gig tho ...
    none of this getting "back together" ... and try to delegate and work thru some things a bit more.

For next year I see 2 key rally days as important ...
    1. Start IGA session (early January) ...
    2. (potentially) - NRA AM? - there is penty going on inside - so this take a bigger, more diverse team, perhaps.

Also In the interim maybe I can get back to a normal 40 instead of 25 job 1 and 35 at job 2 type schedule.

Top Bottom