• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I was also thrown by the ticket I received when I pre reg'd. It took a few minutes before I realized that they had not forgotten my ticket, I didn't recognize it.

At first I was kind of miffed (I expected something with my name, #, etc). Then I realized that the NRA had better things to spend our money on than fancy tickets (fighting the good legislative fight and education).

Rattler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2013
    Indpls
    Took about a week for mine to come in after completing the info on line. I agree with others, not much in the packet compared to other years. I've been to Pitt, L'ville, STL, and it also had schedules, hotel info, directions, badge with your name on it, etc.... This year just the generic blue card to stick in your Midway lanyard. Oh well ---still will be a good time and will beat the lines !

medicman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Brown County
    Like The Bubba Effect said, I would rather have cheap generic tags and the NRA spend the money on more important things, like lawsuits or lobbying.

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    My wife preregistered online for some seminars. I did not. I received my pass last week. She has received nothing. It's not time to panic yet.

I preregistered also with the wife. I got mine, but she didn't??? (She isn't a NRA member, I'm a lifer.) So much for not standing in line.

Tried to preregister the wife again, see what happens.

Last edited:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I called their registration toll-free number yesterday evening. I just submitted my NRA membership yesterday, so there's no way I will get my Member ID in time to pre-register through the website (totally my fault for procrastinating). The guy I talked to said they were no longer doing pre-registrations over the phone because there's not really a good chance of receiving the information to your home address in time, so I'm not surprised that the link is down by now.

nickatnight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Thanks for the info. I have registered but havent received my badge in the mail yet. It is good to know that the badge is a plain piece of paper. I might have missed that...

nickatnight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Shelbyville
    I agree 100%. I want their money used to fight against the idiocy of thr left. Like I ask everybody I know, "how much money does Michael Bloomberg spend on gun control?" The answer is a lot, and it's just a drop in the hat.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Got mine late last week. Mine included a Midway US credentials holder, a paper admission badge (that I agree was easy to mistake for other stuff) and some sweepstakes entry cards attached to it.

Yea my credentials was a paper badge with a few sweepstakes entry card attached to it.

For those that got yours already, how long did it take to get yours after you registered? My new member number isnt showing up in the web system yet, and wondering when its too late to bother and just suck it up and go do it when I get there.

I got my credentials 10 days after I ordered them. My member # wasn't showing up in the system so I called the hotline and ordered my credentials.

jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    I just pre registered last week and got mine today, but no holder, there was a lil slip that says to get a free midwayusa holder at the door.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I preregistered also with the wife. I got mine, but she didn't??? (She isn't a NRA member, I'm a lifer.) So much for not standing in line.

Tried to preregister the wife again, see what happens.
    I am the NRA member in our home. I preregistered the hubby and the son when I did mine. Got all badges about a week and a half after I finished.
    neither hubby or son are NRA members.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I pre-registered on April 9th, received an email confirmation. I haven't seen the credentials yet, should I be worried?

Probably not. I sent for mine a couple of days before you and got mine Sat. No badge holder though. Guess they want to make sure those that actually show up gets one.:dunno:

Top Bottom