• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Anyone have experience with Precision Firearms? https://www.precisionfirearms.com/

I can only find a few reviews of their rifles online, and while they all seem good, I thought I'd ask my INGO family.

I'm looking to contact a manufacturer for some custom work for a patrol rifle that is side-charging, and this company seems like they might fit the bill. I'm only looking to purchase the upper and lower from them at this time, and ideally would like the upper and lower to mate well. It looks like they do all their own machining, and their website makes some decent promises. I'll be reaching out to them in the next coming weeks to ask them questions directly, but would like any non-bias opinions on their work, if INGO has any to offer.

Thanks! :ingo:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Anyone have experience with Precision Firearms? https://www.precisionfirearms.com/

I can only find a few reviews of their rifles online, and while they all seem good, I thought I'd ask my INGO family.

I'm looking to contact a manufacturer for some custom work for a patrol rifle that is side-charging, and this company seems like they might fit the bill. I'm only looking to purchase the upper and lower from them at this time, and ideally would like the upper and lower to mate well. It looks like they do all their own machining, and their website makes some decent promises. I'll be reaching out to them in the next coming weeks to ask them questions directly, but would like any non-bias opinions on their work, if INGO has any to offer.

Thanks! :ingo:
    Check out JP Enterprises. They sell side charge uppers and build full rifles but they are expensive

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Check out JP Enterprises. They sell side charge uppers and build full rifles but they are expensive

Thanks for the input! I see their side charging kits, but was looking more for a reciprocating side-charging bolt upper. I'm not worried about price. I'm looking for quality, and know most of the time, it comes at a price.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Thanks for the input! I see their side charging kits, but was looking more for a reciprocating side-charging bolt upper. I'm not worried about price. I'm looking for quality, and know most of the time, it comes at a price.
    Oh got ya.. well quality is there with JP but not what your wanting

Top Bottom