• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    So I was wanting some .45ACP brass and nobody in the classified had any at the time, so Google led me to Precision Once Fired Brass | Used Casings | Ammunition Reloading Supplies

The prices seemed good and even though I hadn't heard of them, I decided to try them out and ordered 2k 45ACP. They shipped the day I ordered via USPS flat rate box, it came from Louisiana to my door in 2 days (ordered 6/11, arrived 6/14). The brass was as described, mixed headstamp, mostly once fired (they don't promise 100% once-fired) and a couple of pieces dinged here and there. I also found a couple of .45 WIN MAG cases in there, which I had not seen in the flesh before. The only really bothersome thing is that they don't sort by primer size, so you have to do that and one of the 500 count bags I had ~15% small primer pockets in it. The other three were much less than that.

All in all, not a bad experience and I have a new source for buying brass.

FYI, after shipping, it came to $54/1k. 9mm is even cheaper at ~$21/1k after shipping. Since they use flat rate boxes, you should play around with qty to make the most of the flat rate boxes. Their website calculates that for you and it's easy to do.

Top Bottom