• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I actually stopped in for the first time today (Granted I've only lived in Brownsburg two weeks as of today and I'm still unpacking) looking for a Blackhawk holster for my Walther P99. One guy came right over to help look for one in their inventory. Not having any luck the other guy behind the counter was more than happy to order it for me. With their great friendly service I'll defiantly be a repeat customer.

Joy'sdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Thanks for the info.
    Not on the west side much but will check it out as I have time or over that way

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    I was in today as well. Worked out a trade on an M4 carbine for a great .270 that I've had my eye on. Bryce did me right! That's the third gun I've carried out of there(I need to stay away). Good selection!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I was in today as well. Worked out a trade on an M4 carbine for a great .270 that I've had my eye on. Bryce did me right! That's the third gun I've carried out of there(I need to stay away). Good selection!

I think he has a fetish for M1 carbines.

CaptainMorgan92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Pretty good place to buy firearms! I have bought both of my rifles from them. Great bunch of guys. They always have some surplus 8mm ammo too! Pretty nice to have in my backyard!

Top Bottom