• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Heirloom Seeds are on the way!!!! I will post when I know what day they will arrive. This is a trial period. I have a short time to show them I can move their products.
    Thanks,
    Walt

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Posted your meeting

We already have about 9 people signed up for your meeting from our meetup group and they are looking forward to meeting you and checking out the shop. I think a few may have already stopped in.

The meetup link for our group is over at:

http://www.meetup.com/Indiana-Disaster-Preparedness

Feel free to join if you want, then you can post sales or specials to the group over there. PM me your info if you want and I'll put you as a site sponsor for free to get you some more exposure. Were not a competing site for INGUNS, no forum that's used regularly as a matter of fact, we refer everyone to here for comments and good discussion. We just use that as a central location to post our meetups and reach more people who might not be a member here.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Sounds Great, I am excited to start the meetings. Remember to bring ideas, a desire to learn and a chair. There is an open invitation for anyone to come and I want to incourage everyone to share their knowledge and experience. First Thursday of every month starting Sept 6. We are also having beginning prepping class Sept 11 and Go Bags on Sept 18 - all start at 6pm and end when were done.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    We will be open tomorrow. Kris may be a little slow moving for a few days but all will be OK.

Heirloom Seeds will start arriving 8/22. I Showed them the responce I recieved here on INGO when I announsed we were getting a trial shot and they were impressed. We are now official Heirloom Seeds Authorised Dealers. We will be adding an Heirloom Seeds section with a full selection of seeds as soon as we can get them all in. 4 Vault & 2 Family kits will be in the first shipment. The next shipment will contain a large veriety of seed kits. It takes about 2 weeks to get shipments in so if you want a specific seed kit let us know and I'll make sure its in the next order.
    Thanks,
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I need to get the details from my dad, but there is a place in northern IN that sells BULK seeds for cheap. You can get a pound of seeds for the price of 1 or 2 packs that you buy at the store.

If your interested I can get and send those details to you. Would be a cheaper way to make your own seed vaults ;).

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Heirloom Seeds Are In!!!!!!! Condore will be in for the Indy 1500 this weekend. We will be closed during the Indy 1500. I will post where booth is as soon as we know. I hope to see and meet allot of you there. Thanks for all the support.
    Walt

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    Heirloom Seeds Are In!!!!!!! Condore will be in for the Indy 1500 this weekend. We will be closed during the Indy 1500. I will post where booth is as soon as we know. I hope to see and meet allot of you there. Thanks for all the support.
    Walt

Looking forward to meeting you Walt! Also looking forward to getting some Heirloom Seeds!

:spend:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    We are setting up our tables. We are located on the far North East corner. Not a good location but hopefully people find us. The lady at the office said FREE PARKING ALL WEEKEND, I can't guarantee it but it sounds good to me. Wish us luck.
    Thanks,
    Walt

ar15_dude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    I think it was Walt I met at the 1500. Nice guy and good inventory. Nice to have a prep store in Indy, I plan to patronize the store.

Top Bottom