• ...and so much more!
  • TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    This coming Sat,20 2 to 4 pm FIRE

One of my favorite subjects, Funny how useful it is !

We all have our own way of starting fire so bring what ya got and show it off or just hangout and soak it up

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    This coming Sat,20 2 to 4 pm FIRE

One of my favorite subjects, Funny how useful it is !

We all have our own way of starting fire so bring what ya got and show it off or just hangout and soak it up

Funny you should mention this as it is also my favorite class / hobby / just all around fun. :rockwoot:Seriously though, this is one of my favorites because I usually learn a few new tricks every time we do fire. that and it does give me a chance to play with fire and not get in trouble.
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    We will be closed from at times without being able to pre-plan due to some medical problems my wife is having. Please call the store at 317-534-0571 to verify that we are open. If we are not or you want to plan to make sure we are here you can PM TheRude1 and he will try to arrange to meet you up here and take care of your needs. Sorry for any inconvenience and we will try to be open as much as possible and try to make this as quick and painless as possible for all of us.

Classes and Meetings will continue as scheduled.

Thanks,
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Firearm (handguns, shotguns and ARs) have been marked down for our Customer Appreciation Sale thru the end of the month. And if they all sell don't worry we'll get more fast.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Sorry I humped the bunck on getting this out :rolleyes:
    Thurs,25,April 6p to 9p
    Title: Self Defense Law & Simple Self Defense Techniques

Description of the class: Member Detective Craig Whited is a certified instructor through the Indiana Law Enforcement and is certified through the police academy to instruct police officers in firearms, emergency driving, and physical tactics.

This class will first cover Indiana's self defense laws and will cover the legal aspects surrounding the use of force to protect yourself; whether it's deadly force or less than deadly force.

The second portion of the class will be 'hands on' training and we will practice some very basic self defense techniques.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    We will be closed from at times without being able to pre-plan due to some medical problems my wife is having. Please call the store at 317-534-0571 to verify that we are open. If we are not or you want to plan to make sure we are here you can PM TheRude1 and he will try to arrange to meet you up here and take care of your needs. Sorry for any inconvenience and we will try to be open as much as possible and try to make this as quick and painless as possible for all of us.

Classes and Meetings will continue as scheduled.

Thanks,
    Walt

From posting above. Not sure if there is a sign on the door.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Hey, it has been a while since I have been in the store (not in my part of town), so sorry for the uneducated questions.
    Do you carry ammo at a reasonable price (when available)?
    Also, did you ever get in any of those Zip .22lr guns?

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Sorry I humped the bunck on getting this out :rolleyes:
    Thurs,25,April 6p to 9p
    Title: Self Defense Law & Simple Self Defense Techniques

Description of the class: Member Detective Craig Whited is a certified instructor through the Indiana Law Enforcement and is certified through the police academy to instruct police officers in firearms, emergency driving, and physical tactics.

This class will first cover Indiana's self defense laws and will cover the legal aspects surrounding the use of force to protect yourself; whether it's deadly force or less than deadly force.

The second portion of the class will be 'hands on' training and we will practice some very basic self defense techniques.

Man what a great class.
    Craig was educational and direct and was able to fill in a lot of blanks in peoples thoughts of the law and self defense

trgore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    South West Indy
    Well put Rikkrack, and I think you were quite clear on thequalifications on the first post but I think some either don't understand orappreciate it. I'm going to just lay it out simple as possible. ISD offers it’sfacilities free of charge (unless materials are required), qualified, likeminded individuals volunteer their personal time and without receiving anythingmore than the appreciation of the community they are helping and thesatisfaction that they made a difference. If everyone just takes a little oftheir time to help each other learn think of how much stronger, safer, andcloser your community will be. A better place for your family. That’s what youhave to gain. If you couldn’t see this for yourself you probably don’t havemuch to offer. Anyone who wants to be a part of a community trying to help eachother and is willing to both learn and share your skills, come on out. Our next meeting is this Thursday (4/4) at 6pm, bring a chair and we’ll be discussing water.
    Thank You
    Walt
    Well put. I have only been to a few classes now.I would like to say thanks for offering your place for these classes.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Thanks, We appreciate your support and hope to see you Thursday (5/2) for our next monthly meeting, the main topic is "Security". I have a feeling there will be a lot of people with unique ideas and I'm looking forward to discussing them.
    Thanks,
    Walt

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Thursday 5-2 6pm Security, We will discuss various points about home security, identity security, personal security, car security. As always bring a chair. No set notes, more of a lead general discussion with participant involvement. Bring your ideas, solutions, suggestions.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Picked up some new and good information tonight with the group participation(always love that part)

Thanks Rikkrack and Craig, all brain cells still intact :thumbsup:

Top Bottom