• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    how many spots are there and do I have to sign up in advance? I want to come but won't know until late this week if I'll be free to attend.

You can RSVP at the link posted previously, but payment is accepted prior to class starting. So, if it turns out you cannot make it no biggie, try to catch it next time.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Well McFly just finished his first week at the shop and he seems to be having a blast so to say. He is my adopted son and still a little green but he's doing good. Stop in and say hi. I will be at the shop tomorrow and hope to see everyone tomorrow.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Posting this for TheRude1 who's lost internet at the moment. It will be posted to the meetup site as soon as they can. Be sure to keep an eye on it and RSVP there, through Facebook, or comment here in advance so they can be sure to have enough materials for attendees.

Are you a parent who’s concerned with your child’s education in the public school system? Do you feel the ideology of “common core”education combined with a lack of individual attention from the educator is a potential hindrance on your child’s learning? Are you concerned with the biases or other misinformation which school systems could be teaching your children?

Then join us for a discussion on homeschooling in Indiana.The idea of homeschooling goes hand in hand with the belief in self-reliance. So we’ve teamed up with INGO’s own 88GT, a veteran homeschool parent and County Coordinator for the Indiana Home Educators Network to offer this class and help you make appropriate choices for your family. We will discuss what exactly homeschooling is, as well as the Indiana laws regarding it. We will also touch on a variety of topics such as; homeschooling methodologies, curriculum selection, daily scheduling and logistics, resource locating, socialization, and much, much more.

The future of our country rests on the shoulders of our youth. This makes their education and ability to think independently imperative to a successful and bright future for generations to come.

So, if you seek the best education for your child and want them to learn HOW to think instead of WHAT to think, join us for “Introduction to Homeschooling.”

Classes are $5 for the first 3 family member attendees, $5 for each additional.

Class will be held at Indiana Self-Defense, November 30[SUP]th[/SUP],10am.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Nov,21,2013 7pm to ? at ISD
    The second annual Prepper Thanksgiving pitch in.
    Last year was very interesting on the canned goods. Deuce has some awsome jelly !

We will have a grill and survival stoves to heat things up as needed

Hope to see ya there

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Anyone want to take a Ham class and the test ?

Indiana Self Defense

Monday, December 2: First half of HamCram
    Tuesday, December 3: Second Half of HamCram and Testing.
    Both the second and the third will start 6pm.Please be on time ! Class will ne 3 to 4 hrs
    Know it is short notice with tough time frames but this will come in handy !

What I would really like folks to do is download HAMCRAM2010r0.ppt from index and study it a several times before the classes. This will allow us to move a little quicker. And Timing is going to be key to success. Any other studying between now and when we have the class won't hurt either. Trust me a little prep goes a long way .

Class is courtesy of Krogo and his friends. The class and test are at no charge
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    For those who do not pass the first time, or choose to do some more self study, we will be having one of our scheduled test in Columbus the following Wednesday.
    Wednesday, December 11: Scheduled Testing session in Columbus..
    Testing starts at 7:00 PM at
    MainSource Bank
    2310 Jonathan Moore Pike
    Columbus, IN 47201
    Jonathan Moore Pike is more commonly known as IN-46.
    Hop off I-65 South at Exit 68, and head East. Travel 1/2 mile, Bank is on the left, next to Speedway.

Last edited:

Krogo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Pudly,

Each session will be between 3 to 4 hours.. The more everyone studies before hand, the faster we'll make it through the material.

There will be no fee for the class or the testing!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Remember This Thursday the 21st from 7pm - ? is Preppers Thanksgiving. Yes! It is finally time for our second annual Preppers Thanksgiving pitch in dinner. all you have to do is bring your prepped or hunted (or anything that fits into the prepper life) and enjoy the meal and company. Hope to see everyone there.
    Walt

Top Bottom