• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    What if one has no soul to start with?! :dunno:

Then one has nothing to really lose. Even if that person is monetarily wealthy.

I signed mine off long ago.....In blood........................;)

Good point Ted. That will be the real challenge if the lights do go out.

Its what separates mankind from the animals. Sometimes the line is blurred, but that's why Jesus of Nazareth did what he did.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It has been my experience that someones financial position in life has little to do with how ruthless they are. Some of the meanest persons I know are extremely poor...

Its what separates mankind from the animals. Sometimes the line is blurred, but that's why Jesus of Nazareth did what he did.
    Huh...

I thought what separated us from Animals was the fact that we can make and use tools... :popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It has been my experience that someones financial position in life has little to do with how ruthless they are. Some of the meanest persons I know are extremely poor...

Huh...

I thought what separated us from Animals was the fact that we can make and use tools... :popcorn:

And make beer.................Just saying.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

My point being, is that wealth doesn't mean a thing when compared to the soul.

Huh...

Animals do. Monkeys utilize objects as rudimentary tools.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana

Well said and spot on. Both the video and Ted's post here.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Train, build a network of support (group), train some more, build cashe of items needed to survive, train even more, develope plans, learn plans, have communications setup, train even more, prepare with everyone, kids, old folks, train with everyone..

Got it..

Did I leave out the training?

TJ

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Train, build a network of support (group), train some more, build cashe of items needed to survive, train even more, develope plans, learn plans, have communications setup, train even more, prepare with everyone, kids, old folks, train with everyone..

Got it..

Did I leave out the training?

TJ

We have found that as the kids grow and start families/lives/jobs that time for training is so hard to find. No excuse just a reality. I have been to the BOL and out to the woods on sisters place a few times this winter but i can not gather everyone up at the same time. Baby's (lots of baby's) and jobs keep everyone tied up.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The argument of having a rifle over a pistol is dead on, and i believe the gov't knows exactly this. They need us to have no range capabilities, that way they can come in with their rifles and stop us with virtually no fight. I love how they say we arent taking away your shotguns or pistols, its just that no one should have a weapon of war in the public! its lies, its scary, and its happening. It is a matter of time now, i dont believe there is a question the liberals will do to this country what they have done to every other powerful country in the world. Prepare!

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I have to agree... buy some decent bug out gear, a solid rifle/pistol, and a crapload of ammo. I personally do not feel proficient enough with my issued pistol. I've hammered the dept for more ammo, but it's on deaf ears, so I'm buying it myself. The same will happen with rifles.

Top Bottom