• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook.

- Stinson v State
    I just don’t see it as any different.
    But you may well be a better man than me.
    I’ll think about it, but I really don’t see myself praying for his recovery.
    Gods will be done.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I just don’t see it as any different.
    But you may well be a better man than me.
    I’ll think about it, but I really don’t see myself praying for his recovery.
    Gods will be done.
    The difference is that Biden is putting in place policies that I disagree with, that may be unconstitutional, and may even be immoral - but they do not put anyone in immediate threat of death. The shooter presented an immediate, direct, mortal threat. Stopping that threat to save innocent life (one's own, or others) is righteous. If stopping the threat requires the use of deadly force, that is a circumstance created by the shooter.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My guess is that Biden will finish his term and then not run for another. Harris will expect to inherit the mantle of candidate, but will be shown the door by the DNC backed by big computer money. She's demonstrated that she has no appeal, even in her own party, so a big check and a thanks you will move her on. Hillary won't even be a consideration.

Gavin Newsom is the new Bill Clinton.

The election will be a repeat of 1992.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Don’t worry Biden is still on the job. The country isn’t gonna destroy itself.
    And that’s exactly why I can’t play the “I don’t wish illness or death towards anyone” card. Yeah, sure, I get it that cameltoe is next in line, and that will result in its very own idiocy, but, to me, anyone that has perpetrated the **** FJB has against this country, deserves no sympathy of any kind. This guy and ALL of the turds around him are traitorous ****suckers. Whatever awaits them isn’t horrible enough.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    A lot of noise out there that this is a cover up so that he can recuperate from all the other drugs they are giving him to make him look like he is cognitive?????

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I do not watch much tell-a-vision much anymore.

Did catch some today though. Holy crap...they just keep droning on and on about this ****.

obiden has a cold. BIG ****ING DEAL.

I can only name about a dozen matters off the cuff that matter much more than obiden having a runny nose.

FJB

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I get that many are thinking this is an obvious ploy to rest him up from too many drugs. I mean, that's so plausible it'd be hard to deny.

I also think this covid excuse is more for the benefit of FJB's handlers. They must all be ready to pull their hair out over his recent track record of gaffs and embarrassments. They probably all needed a break.

On a different thought: Does it really matter which puppet is the mouthpiece (Heh, kamala...mouthpiece...) when it's the same behind the scenes power brokers holding all the strings??? How would the change in puppets matter for the next 2 years??

Top Bottom