• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well now to be fair, not everyone is a 10 issue voter. ;)

yep.gif

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Every conversation on every topic ends up “but trump” with him. TDS truly is a thing. Anyone defending kamala by using trump is either willfully corrupt or suffering TDS. 3 peace deals, low taxes, booming economy, lowest unemployment rate for black Americans, highest PoC vote for a republican in 60 years, no new wars, stronger military, manufacturing jobs coming back, tough on China... but he says mean things. I stopped taking them seriously. I just cant, it’s gotten too obvious lately

Never seen a but Biden or but Democrats post here....ever!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There still hasn’t been any evidence produced that indicate that there was some concerted effort to “steal” the election from Trump. People may hold onto their personal beliefs as to what happened, but as it currently stands the assertion that this election was “stolen,” is unproven.

I find it difficult to take seriously the evidentiary judgements of someone who still believes in Russian collusion

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    OK, she is a shameless crook with no principles or durable ideology other than self-promotion by any means necessary who has built a resume that would be impressive if earned by less Machiavellian means. Then again, Machiavelli was never known to have used some of the means of self-promotion that Harris is said to have employed.

Don't forget that Trump's marital indiscretions are all on him and taint his character, but her 'lip service' to Willy Brown, and its subsequent destruction of his marriage, in no way reflects on her character. I guess the 'innocent woman taken advantage of by powerful men' alibi is still valid?

Different [STRIKE]strokes[/STRIKE] standards for different folks

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Don't forget that Trump's marital indiscretions are all on him and taint his character, but her 'lip service' to Willy Brown, and its subsequent destruction of his marriage, in no way reflects on her character. I guess the 'innocent woman taken advantage of by powerful men' alibi is still valid?

Different [STRIKE]strokes[/STRIKE] standards for different folks

I guess I was too deliberately vague. The bit about things Machiavelli didn't do was meant to address giving lip service to richard.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Has Kut cut and run on this one?

Nah. The election has given rise to some pretty strong emotions. While I know how hard he works in herding us cats, CM deserves a break from a largely thankless job. So I’m “stage left,” for a while until after the election has been settled, and people have reconciled themselves with the final outcome.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You guys are smoking weed. I called Trump's loss in September. And I'm telling you, Kamala Harris is not becoming President until Biden serves two terms - or they carry him out sideways. Joe Biden has wanted to be President all his life, and nobody or nothing is going to make him give it up.

The "Deep State" that you are positing will install Kamala Harris President, is the same "Deep State" that was assuring Joe Biden of their support and making sure he won the primary. An elderly white man was their ticket to power. They are _in_ like Flynn (ok, bad choice of names). You are crazy if you think they are going to intentionally stop that train and install its "opposite." To keep power, they need a candidate that either makes White People feel A) safe, or B) noble for having done something "historic." And Obama already used up B). The "Woman Card" simply has not been proven to exist in politics.

K-Prez may eventually happen; but it isn't going to be given to her. I'll give her credit; unlike Hillary, she seems willing to put on the knee-pads and tie her hair back. But she's going to have to (continue to) earn it the hard way.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think you are wrong. I think the Democratic party will need the whole-hearted support of the young radicals in order to govern and I doubt Jello Joe will want to move as fast on change as they want. If he doesn't mind the hand stuffed up his ... sock ... and is a good little puppet, he might survive. If he starts thinking he is the boss, he can always shoot himself twice in the back of the head due to depression over his progressing dementia

I think the people who went to all the trouble to steal this election are going to want to use the power they think they've got, and if Joe stands in the way they'll plow him under - and Kamala has shown that she'll swallow just about anything to achieve power

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think you are wrong. I think the Democratic party will need the whole-hearted support of the young radicals in order to govern and I doubt Jello Joe will want to move as fast on change as they want. If he doesn't mind the hand stuffed up his ... sock ... and is a good little puppet, he might survive. If he starts thinking he is the boss, he can always shoot himself twice in the back of the head due to depression over his progressing dementia

I think the people who went to all the trouble to steal this election are going to want to use the power they think they've got, and if Joe stands in the way they'll plow him under - and Kamala has shown that she'll swallow just about anything to achieve power
    Kamala is their backup insurance policy.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

I appreciate the good-natured conversation and back-and-forth, but you and I must live in different Americas. The America I live in is dominated by corporations. The corporations are now back in (full) power again. And they didn't get there with the whole-hearted support of young radicals. They got there with the support of Meek White People. That describes >80+% of white people, and the stats have shown election after election that the Democrats only need half of that amount to achieve victory. 39% of the White Vote is the value that has been established over and over. It really doesn't take much. The Minority Vote is sufficiently in lock-step with Democrats, that even with a candidate like Trump who outperforms the trend with POC, it still takes less than half of White People for Democrats to win. Because they pretty much run the table in all other groups.

To put it INGO-bluntly, people "like" Kut perform a service, because they make it possible for the Democrat party to dismiss and more or less ignore young radicals. They can give Young Radicals lip-service, placate them with a little OMB, and summarily ignore them. Because they know they are going to run the table with the Atlanta Church Folk. The Atlanta Church Folk don't want a radical takeover of America. (And neither do Meek White Stiffs). They just want to be placated and pandered-to in the right way. The Meek White Stiffs really aren't that different. With 90+ percent of one demographic, and 39% of the other, the Democrats have all they need. They can keep putting off the young radicals indefinitely, because they have assembled a winning coalition from other sources.

The focus on Young Radicals is only for one thing: getting them off their azzes to show up for Midterms. In General Elections, the Democrat party will Bernie-Cuck them every time. Like they did the last two elections in a row.

The supposed dependence of Democrats on Radicals is an alluring lie propagated chiefly by conspiracy-minded Conservatives. In a few weeks, control of the Senate will be decided by the Georgia Runoffs. The Republicans are doing everything they can to convince Georgia voters that voting for the Democrat is like voting for Nancy Pelosi and AOC. I'm not disputing that there is some truth to that. However, the Democrats are taking a totally different tack. They are appealing to the Atlanta Church Folk and the Meek White Stiffs. History has shown that is good enough for them. They don't need to sound radical themes. This is a Red state going Blue. And radicalism is nowhere near the reason for the change. It is the same with Arizona, North Carolina, and parts of Texas. If young people in America want a good job, they have to move where the jobs are. It's an internal Californication process. Dems don't have to propose Radical Leftist Governance. They just have to play to the fears of the middle class Meek People, whether they be black or white.

Pay careful note, I'm not saying the Democrats won't implement some radical ideas if they get control. What I'm saying is that they don't need it in order to win. Ultimately Young Radicals have no choice. They don't have a Ron Paul on their side. They see what Ralph Nader and Jill Stein got them. If they don't show up and vote for whomever the Dems are shoving down their throat, they risk another Trump Nightmare. A so-so number of them, combined with 39% of White Stiffs and and 90% of Atlanta Church Folk, is good enough.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom