President says Adam Lanza used a "fully-automatic weapon" at Newtown.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The commentator states it might help their cause if they knew what they were trying to ban.
    Wrong. If they told everyone the truth, they'd lose more momentum. If they lie, they get more people on their side.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Everytime I hear his name or his voice I can taste vomit! I literally start to feel sick when I think about what he and his co-horts are doing to this country with the help of the "majority" of this countries population.

Jroc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    I don't think any of it happened, all lies, no wounded, no death, just cover up.

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    We we have a president that claims he used full auto, and a Vice President that says if your in fear to unload your gun in the sky And your gonna be safe

Wow our country sure has been screwed over by our so called "leaders"

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Let's be realistic, barry has speech writers 10 deep making sure every nuance and inflection is struck just so. He is also at least also intelligent enough I would hope to fully understand the differences between one type of firearm from another. These are not misspoken words, they are calculated to sway opinions. Anyone in gubment trying to pass 2A changes should really stop being ignorant of the facts or just step away from the podium if they are called out for making false statements. Kinda like a spelling bee, sorry the word was dumba$$ please step off the stage you have no right in matters you do not understand.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    When someone has to make up LIES to defend their position on an issue, there's NO WAY their intentions or the sincerely of their motive can be trusted.

This Obama lie is just another example.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, maybe they'll write a law making it harder to buy "full-auto" guns. That would be a great use of their time.

It's hard enough.
    We don't need anymore infringements.
    Everytime they bring more restrictions.
    And everytime it doesn't stop the criminals.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Shameless liar: Obama says Newtown shooter used a ‘fully automatic weapon’ | Twitchy

President continues to be a propagandist liar.

Any media outlets correcting or calling him out on this?

I think that there are a lot of politicians that simply do not know anything about guns. I think there are a lot of people out there who believe that weapons such as an AR-15 are automatic weapons and they are not. I mean, look at that idiot who thinks magazines are disposable. I would like to go to the range with her so I can "collect" her single use magazines. Didn't president Reagan once say that the greatest enemy of the state is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge. Or something like that. If I miss quoted, i sure someone will make a comment, but I think that is the jist.

Top Bottom