• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Respectfully, I think this is what they want you to believe. I look at it as, after '94 or so we took over the majority of state legislatures, showing the ideas we support resonate with everyday people still to this day. Then we surprised our wannabe masters and elected Trump, at a time when how he would perform was an unknown - people just wanted something, anything different and were willing to take that chance. Then in what IMO was the most compromised election ever and despite the media and tech in lockstep support of the Democrats and actively suppressing right or right-center viewpoints we fought them to a standstill, and arguably would have defeated them in a fair election

I don't think we despair. I think we begin planning now to throw a monkey wrench into whatever stupid **** they want to do, challenge everything in the courts and drag our feet, with the goal of also holding the senate and retaking thge house in '22. Then, if they obey the rule of law, their reign is effectively over. They will kick and squirm and try to make electoral hay over Republican 'obstructionism' but the mask is off and that strategy will be even less successful than it was for Obama. We need to make sure any state we control adopts secure voting rules and we keep the Electoral College sacrosanct. We need to convince our brothers that running third party candidates will be destructive in '22 and especially in'24, and we need to settle on either a successor for Trump who will be a fighter and a worthy heir or we want Trump (who, at 78 in 2024 will be no older than Biden is now) to run again. We need to get what divisiveness we are vulnerable to well behind us and ideally coalesce behind a standard-bearer as early as possible. There is plenty to keep us busy at the local, state and federal level while we wait out this leftward lurch in our politics. For instance, here in Ohio we need a better governor and a switch to two republican senators from the one of each we have now

We nearly had it all against the longest odds possible short of a real military coup, and that was only at the thought of what the Democrats stand for. Wait until we have lived under whatever they can manage to contrive for two years. It may not save the republic forever, but I believe we can swing that pendulum even further to the right at least one more time
    +1 cause it's all I got.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Respectfully, I think this is what they want you to believe. I look at it as, after '94 or so we took over the majority of state legislatures, showing the ideas we support resonate with everyday people still to this day. Then we surprised our wannabe masters and elected Trump, at a time when how he would perform was an unknown - people just wanted something, anything different and were willing to take that chance. Then in what IMO was the most compromised election ever and despite the media and tech in lockstep support of the Democrats and actively suppressing right or right-center viewpoints we fought them to a standstill, and arguably would have defeated them in a fair election

I don't think we despair. I think we begin planning now to throw a monkey wrench into whatever stupid **** they want to do, challenge everything in the courts and drag our feet, with the goal of also holding the senate and retaking thge house in '22. Then, if they obey the rule of law, their reign is effectively over. They will kick and squirm and try to make electoral hay over Republican 'obstructionism' but the mask is off and that strategy will be even less successful than it was for Obama. We need to make sure any state we control adopts secure voting rules and we keep the Electoral College sacrosanct. We need to convince our brothers that running third party candidates will be destructive in '22 and especially in'24, and we need to settle on either a successor for Trump who will be a fighter and a worthy heir or we want Trump (who, at 78 in 2024 will be no older than Biden is now) to run again. We need to get what divisiveness we are vulnerable to well behind us and ideally coalesce behind a standard-bearer as early as possible. There is plenty to keep us busy at the local, state and federal level while we wait out this leftward lurch in our politics. For instance, here in Ohio we need a better governor and a switch to two republican senators from the one of each we have now

We nearly had it all against the longest odds possible short of a real military coup, and that was only at the thought of what the Democrats stand for. Wait until we have lived under whatever they can manage to contrive for two years. It may not save the republic forever, but I believe we can swing that pendulum even further to the right at least one more time

I agree. It was why I wasn't really worried about Biden winning ever. In fact I believe its a blessing in disguise. Never believed the Senate would go blue but it was my biggest concern.

Trump exposed the hypocrisy of the far left, now the American people will see it for themselves. That will deliver the house back into the red and the presidency in 2024.

I didn't have a lot of agreement with that position prior to the election but as post election reality set in, it seems to be the fall back position of most

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I agree. It was why I wasn't really worried about Biden winning ever. In fact I believe its a blessing in disguise. Never believed the Senate would go blue but it was my biggest concern.

Trump exposed the hypocrisy of the far left, now the American people will see it for themselves. That will deliver the house back into the red and the presidency in 2024.

I didn't have a lot of agreement with that position prior to the election but as post election reality set in, it seems to be the fall back position of most

I am not nearly so sanguine. We lose 4 more years of correcting the country's course and have to start all over again in '24 as well as undo whatever damage Biden and Harris have managed to do. Hopefully whoever wins in '24 will recognize the need to clean house above GS13 as job one

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Won't it be interesting in four years to see if there is something to apply correction to.
    Eh, but the four years to get there will likely be too interesting.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

You speak of this as if it's a done deal, with the Senate all set up to save us from the crazy. I'm glad your crystal ball is working, cuz mine exploded with the election results.

Of course, neither of our comments belong on the Iran thread, but hey, it's INGO, right?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Once again Trump chooses the anti-war option and is given no credit for it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    irani.png

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-preparing-for-potential-us-military-strike-on-iran-report

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Once again Trump chooses the anti-war option and is given no credit for it.

The left quickly pivoted the day that GWB left office, into becoming deeply anti-muslim people who seek to "spread democracy." (through killing countless children, to advance their oil conquest, so they have free under the table oil while they put all oil workers in the US out of business and pretend we're saving the climate.)

For the record, no I don't support bringing incompatible cultures here, nor into europe. They should be left alone and peacefully coexist from their own nations.
    I liked Qaddafi quite a bit, and believe he fit the mold for how things really should be working over there. Assad also seems to be a competent person who knows how to ride the line and maintain order.
    As we all know, Saudis are behind all the nefarious actions in the middle east, with their sectarian war across the middle east.

As for Iran its self, I'd just like to remind people about the "threat" we're up against:
    FUblYp5.png

1YtdOJb.png

Jk99CPW.jpg

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It does appear that provoking Iran, perhaps along with China and Venezuela, is on the menu.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Rumor has it Mister Putin is fixing to step down so my take would be buckle up.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I've been singing Bomb Iran for over 40 years now. They still need to get theirs. I haven't forgot.
    [video=youtube;SJAWBAWZFVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJAWBAWZFVs[/video]

Top Bottom