• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    My title might indicate that I expect Romney to bring a Ruger S/A Rimfire rifle to the debate. :D

But seriously; I expect and hope to see a lot of different Foreign Policy subjects to come up. I think a 'replay' of the Benghazi debacle issue will certainly be one.... but I hope that ALL of the points on my following list, are covered to some substantial degree.

China

Iran

Israel

Afghanistan

Syria

N Korea/S. Korea

"Arab Spring"

al-Quaida

NATO

and the U.N.

What areas would you like to see debated, on Foreign Policy??? :cool:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I would like them to debate how the cuts in the military budget due to sequestration will effect our readiness to deploy should one or more of the hot spots in the world flare. How the cuts would effect us policing the oceans for drug smugglers, How the cuts would effect us sending aid in a natural disaster. I would also like to know where all the men being cut from service because of down sizing are going to get jobs. Our military has always been the number one employer.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Romney needs to be better prepared to handle whatever silly stupid surprise may be introduced to push him back on his heals. DONT let it happen again.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I would like them to debate how the cuts in the military budget due to sequestration will effect our readiness to deploy should one or more of the hot spots in the world flare. How the cuts would effect us policing the oceans for drug smugglers, How the cuts would effect us sending aid in a natural disaster. I would also like to know where all the men being cut from service because of down sizing are going to get jobs. Our military has always been the number one employer.

Excellent point! :patriot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Romney needs to be better prepared to handle whatever silly stupid surprise may be introduced to push him back on his heals. DONT let it happen again.

Romney should win, but I doubt it will be a runaway. His speech at VMI is sure to be quoted often by Obama.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Caught a little of O backpeddling concerning the Bengazi debacle (on TV last night while at work)... Would appear that he was trying to get all the intel accurate from the CIA prior to any announcement?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Rather than make accusations like he did about Benghazi, Romney should just ask questions that he already knows the answer, and knows the President can't answer truthfully.

Whether or not the President mentioned an "act of terror" on the day after, if he knew then that it was a terrorist operation why did the administration insist that it was a reaction to a video thereafter for two weeks? Why did Hilary insist that it was the video? Why did the UN Ambassador, in appearances on all the major Sunday shows, insist that it was the video? Why was Obama's UN speech filled with rhetoric about "the future does not belong to those who slander the profit...", instead of calling it an act of terrorism, if Obama already knew it was a terrorist act?

Answering those questions truthfully would put Obama out of the race, and he knows it. But, just asking those unanswerable questions that the media won't dare ask is much better than accusing Obama of anything directly. Obama's non-answers should confirm any open minded person's suspensions that Obama knew all along that it was a terrorist attack, and that he/his administration tried to cover it up.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Rather than make accusations like he did about Benghazi, Romney should just ask questions that he already knows the answer, and knows the President can't answer truthfully.

Whether or not the President mentioned an "act of terror" on the day after, if he knew then that it was a terrorist operation why did the administration insist that it was a reaction to a video thereafter for two weeks? Why did Hilary insist that it was the video? Why did the UN Ambassador, in appearances on all the major Sunday shows, insist that it was the video? Why was Obama's UN speech filled with rhetoric about "the future does not belong to those who slander the profit...", instead of calling it an act of terrorism, if Obama already knew it was a terrorist act?

Answering those questions truthfully would put Obama out of the race, and he knows it. But, just asking those unanswerable questions that the media won't dare ask is much better than accusing Obama of anything directly. Obama's non-answers should confirm any open minded person's suspensions that Obama knew all along that it was a terrorist attack, and that he/his administration tried to cover it up.

To add to this, and you can bet Romney will find a way to bring this up at the next debate (whether Scheiffer does, or not)..... documents from the Benghazi consulate, released today, that were directly from Amb. Stevens to the State Dept.... show that he asked for more security 44 days before the attack, again 30 days before the attack, one week before the attack, AND ON THE DAY OF THE ATTACK (9/11). His request to the State Dept one week before the attack stated, "As of tomorrow, we will be down to 2 security personell at this consulate location."

Obama and Biden can spin this any way they want, but I truly believe.... THEY KNEW THIS SITUATION BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH, and were afraid that "beefing up security" by us (the U.S. GOVT) would offend the Libyans.

Top Bottom