• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I think he gets it. I like him. Nice to hear someone talk about the Constitution and is able to understand what it actually is and means.
    I have to admit, I haven't heard much from him, but I also hear stories about him changing positions like most people change their socks.
    If there's any truth at all to these claims, it would give me serious pause.
    I don't have cable news and I don't stream anything.
    Most all of the news I see is broadcast programing or talk radio, and of course Ingo.
    I get the gist of most things going on, but a lot of details slip by.

Has anyone else heard anything about him changing his mind at the drop of a poll?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Now see I like this position a lot, but will he keep it, or change his mind?

I apologize for posting in the wrong thread. I changed the post you quoted to a 2A related tweet. (There's a lot to choose from.) I put the tweet you quoted in the politics thread...

To answer your question on Ramaswamy changing his mind; I hope not.

The question back is; Which other candidate is better on the Second Amendment?

Which other candidate takes this photo for social media?

1693364273277.png

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I apologize for posting in the wrong thread. I changed the post you quoted to a 2A related tweet. (There's a lot to choose from.) I put the tweet you quoted in the politics thread...

To answer your question on Ramaswamy changing his mind; I hope not.

The question back is; Which other candidate is better on the Second Amendment?

Which other candidate takes this photo for social media?

View attachment 296053
    Again, I miss a lot.
    I do like what I'm seeing now.

I'm not drawing similarities, you might remember John Kerry in a hunting vest and shotgun...

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have to admit, I haven't heard much from him, but I also hear stories about him changing positions like most people change their socks.
    If there's any truth at all to these claims, it would give me serious pause.
    I don't have cable news and I don't stream anything.
    Most all of the news I see is broadcast programing or talk radio, and of course Ingo.
    I get the gist of most things going on, but a lot of details slip by.

Has anyone else heard anything about him changing his mind at the drop of a poll?

This. . . I have seen various clips online where his opinion changes week to week. He sounds good, I will admit that. But with his changing of positions as often as he does, I have dropped him off my consideration list.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I like this guy a lot and I'm okay with thoughtful changes in position over time (if he has in fact changed his positions). He's young and as an entrepreneur, his perspective and thinking would be different from someone contemplating a presidential run that must think hard about very large problems.

I'm not convinced but appreciate that his current positions are well thought out and he can give a deep explanation of WHY he believes in them rather than superficial positions based on some push poll that is clearly impractical for anything other than getting votes.

So far, he's my guy but we'll see......

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I like this guy a lot and I'm okay with thoughtful changes in position over time (if he has in fact changed his positions). He's young and as an entrepreneur, his perspective and thinking would be different from someone contemplating a presidential run that must think hard about very large problems.

I'm not convinced but appreciate that his current positions are well thought out and he can give a deep explanation of WHY he believes in them rather than superficial positions based on some push poll that is clearly impractical for anything other than getting votes.

So far, he's my guy but we'll see......
    This.

He is about the age when I began my epiphany that things were not as they seemed and I had been told. He has the advantage of a law degree, wealth and the time options that provides.

I believe I am seeing a relatively young man, reaching many of the same conclusions I have at a younger age and with the benefit of more education. These are not bad things.

We NEED a president with youth, energy, resolve, and a commitment to governance in accordance with the Constitution. His comments about Christie and Pence were spot on. I've read the Constitution, and I bet most on this board have too. When do you think the last time one of the others on the debate stage read the Constitution?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ramaswamy knows of and understands 10USC 246 and it's ramifications.

What we don't need is another rerun of the worthless CoC and RINO Cadre which have went along to get along to this Nation's detriment.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I like what he said, did he pander to Colion? I don't know, but he seemed sincere...Not all politicians are "gun guys"......

Top Bottom