• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Below are pics showing Presidential Couples when they moved into the White House and After leaving office.

The Carters
    picture.php

The Reagans
    picture.php

The Bushs
    picture.php

The Clintons
    picture.php

The Bushs
    picture.php

Wait for it....

The O'Bamas
    picture.php

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I wouldn't necessarily say the President of the United States needs to be taken out with the trash, but it was funny.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Actually it would be interesting to show pictures of John Q. Public before and after each of their Presidencies.... Sure, the stress of the Presidency ages people quickly. No doubt about it. some Presidencies, I'm pretty sure, will age US pretty quickly.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Oh I get it - it ends with a black joke. Way to go.

So would it have been more correct to caricature the current first couple as a white couple? Maybe Steptoe and son?

Actually, since he called them "O'Bamas", I assumed it was an Irish joke. :D

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    Great post!

I'm thinking that people really aren't seriously offended by this. If so, I'm so sorry that you can't put your big boy/girl undies on and deal with it.

The reason the Presidency ages people so quickly, is like Dennis Miller once said.
    << start paraphrase >> Once the President takes office, they bring him the big book of how screwed up it all really is. << end paraphrase >>

It's a constant pressure-cooker of scrutiny and blame. You are the CEO of the whole nation and if/when you screw up, there's a never-ending line of people ready to crucify you and your family. Any and all of your "friends" will turn on you at any given point for political gain and even your own political party will abandon you if they think it'll work in their favor.

I'm not an Obama fan, please don't misunderstand me. I think he's a complete and unmitigated disaster and he's going to make our lives a TON harder. But, he's in a massively difficult job, especially considering the fact he had NO experience doing anything worthwhile when he was elected. At least now he has 2 years of experience.

Top Bottom