• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Anyone think there will be a large press presence and/or protesters at the INDY 1500? Just curious as to what you all think.:dunno:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I suspect the presence of actual firearms and actual people carrying said firearms will be a significant deterrent to even the most aggressive "anti-gun"ers.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    No, the media might show up to video the looong line but there won't be any protesters (this is IN not NY)--and if they did who cares? I mean, what would they DO, yell at you?

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    who cares if there are? gun ownership is a RIGHT. I also have a right to vote, i dont care if people that hate my candidate are "protesting" outside my polling location, im still going to vote.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    not that i think any will be there, but they can exercise their 1st A right to protest, as i go in to the show and enjoy MY 2nd A. While i may not agree with what they have to say, i will support to the death the right of all to speak freely in this nation

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I can't imagine any protesters. Consider the attendees and the atmosphere. You will not see animal rights activists protesting leather at a biker rally. It wouldn't end well for them.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    not that i think any will be there, but they can exercise their 1st A right to protest, as i go in to the show and enjoy MY 2nd A. While i may not agree with what they have to say, i will support to the death the right of all to speak freely in this nation

Thats right...I always tell them that I will protect their 1st Ammendment Rights with my 2 Ammendment Rights! Even though I might disagree with them, I always try to conduct my self in a respectful manner in order to show that we are on the high road.

Top Bottom