Pressure relief valve. Just a thread to vent,use sarcasm,call each other on bs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I hate working from home. It sucks. I had to take over the dinning room to be my makeshift home office.
    I'm experiencing the symptoms of ulnar tunnel syndrome as a result.

Talked to a parts guy at a Chrysler dealership yesterday and he was a massive twat.

And my office is jerking me around on converting.e from contractor to fte.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We're being social distanced.

No one forced you to come,but now that you are here you are not allowed to leave for 14 days,wait no 30 more days after that...no wait...well just do what ever we say is good for you. If you do not you could kill another thread. :)

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    You have been enlightened to look upon the moon by the 11 lions!

We we’re kinda constrained in the other thread now we can let it all hang out!

The first order of business it to build a chair in honor of the enlightenment of the eleven lions!

image.jpg

Is this one yours?
    nXDrXWw.png

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am so sick of the Democrat/Media Complex constantly telling lies about the pandemic, asking "gotcha" questions at the press conferences, and starting these ******* investigations to try to destroy Trump by any means necessary.

I will never believe anything any Democrat or ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, or CNN says ever again.

Did Bill Maher say it was a shame we didn't have ten million dead and 80% unemployment?

Agreed. I am going to add that I am sick of the fact most media has become nothing but a message service. Almost a complete lack of actual reporting,but loads of spreading what ever message they want us to hear.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I spent an hour hunkered down in my basement watching a severe thunderstorm develop, a tornado warning be issued, and then watching a radar-indicated tornado pass directly overhead on radar as the storm sirens wailed.… I could’ve done without that.

...ok I am calling it. BS. You can not watch a thunderstorm develop from a basement.
    You might be able to observe data provided by others by you did not observe anything developing personally.

lol

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    What you smoking there? Crayons?

My employer has gone to ten hour days.

I feel guilty resentment when I drive home through my neighborhood at the end of a ten hour day seeing my neighbors out walking their dogs, doing yard work, cleaning out their garages, enjoying warm spring days.

Almost daily we are told how much middle-management cares about our safety, via e-mail, from their couch at home.

If I were better at such things I'd post up an Office Space meme.

Yeah, if you could just go ahead and come in that would just be great.

It would be a great time to ask for a raise.
    [video=youtube;pHHZBmF8mk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHZBmF8mk4[/video]

Top Bottom