• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I refuse to ever do business with them after they took $800 AR's and marked them up to $2800 following Sandy Hook. F*ck em. They'll never see another dime from me again. I used to buy from them.

Seven High

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    They offer 1000 rounds of 9mm in 124 grain for $300.00 plus tax. That is a pretty good price, considering what others are still asking.

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    We have always made it a point, that even in times of crisis or confusion, to keep our prices at the market standard. We are not in this for the quick buck, but rather the long haul. We feel this is the best way to treat our customers. Thank you all for your many years of loyal support.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    We have always made it a point, that even in times of crisis or confusion, to keep our prices at the market standard. We are not in this for the quick buck, but rather the long haul. We feel this is the best way to treat our customers. Thank you all for your many years of loyal support.

+1

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    market standard. We are not in this for the quick buck,

On the surface that sounds good....but "market standard" has a pretty wide interpretation does it not?

not hating.....I bought a walther, a stag, a mosin, exploding targets and a bunch of ammo from you guys over the years, but "market standard" seems like you've got wiggle room to jack prices at a moments notice.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Never been to ZX store in Goshen, but have bought guns from them at the Indy 1500. They always seem to have better prices than everyone else. They don't haggle with the price, but I guess when they are so low already, that's OK. They seem like a good place.

As far as Midwest Gun Exchange, They seem to pretty much follow the market on their prices. Granted,they are usually towards the high end of the market, but definitely not the highest. They also negotiate on their prices, so that keeps them close to the median price as far as the market goes.

Right now they do have some really great deals. They are selling guns for close to wholesale price. You can hate them if you like, but the fact remains that they are in the business of making money (name a gun shop shop who isn't) and they do a decent job of it. I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with them.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Never been to ZX store in Goshen, but have bought guns from them at the Indy 1500. They always seem to have better prices than everyone else. They don't haggle with the price, but I guess when they are so low already, that's OK. They seem like a good place.

As far as Midwest Gun Exchange, They seem to pretty much follow the market on their prices. Granted,they are usually towards the high end of the market, but definitely not the highest. They also negotiate on their prices, so that keeps them close to the median price as far as the market goes.

Right now they do have some really great deals. They are selling guns for close to wholesale price. You can hate them if you like, but the fact remains that they are in the business of making money (name a gun shop shop who isn't) and they do a decent job of it. I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with them.
    Don's guns just likes selling guns...

Chip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I like Midwest. I always deal with "Bob", the bald headed retired railroader with the handlebar moustache. When I've tried or been handled by anyone else including the manager "Brian", I always feel like they think I'm an idiot and they won't deal. Simply put, I love the shop and atmosphere and as long as I can deal with "Bob" I'll continue to return. If it's not Him or the owner Brad, I'll buy online.

OIIIIIO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    I'm pretty sure Bob passed away from some health issues. He was a nice guy and I enjoyed dealing with him.

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Not to hijack the thread, but OIIIIIO I've been in a couple times the last few months and haven't seen Bob. I had dealt with him a few times in the past, I wondered where he was but didn't ask.......

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Bob passed away guys, just so you know. I worked with Bob for many years and he had a very good pool of customers that only wanted to deal with him, so I would look to another sales person in the future. as for me I have not worked there in some time after being there 7 years part time. I do miss some of my customers and some of them even contact me vi my personal email.

The only deal I felt was very good in the recent flyer was the Tavor at $1799, which was a nice deal.

As has been said in the past Midwest is high volume and not your normal small time shop where you can hang out all day and talk guns. Though some people try and do that.

Top Bottom