• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Kevin has given his approval for the 2024 INGO lower run. Much like last year, there will be (50) available. If these sell out, then an additional (25) will be made available. I'll be organizing the sale of the lowers, and will be processing shipping, and transfers.

Orders will open around Jan 1, 2024, and the lowers will be around $95 each plus shipping. It's $5 more than last year, but the material cost is more expensive now. Transfer fees to your dealer may be additional.

Much like last year, serial number choices and username / handle engraving will be available - but not until the release of the group buy. Also, NFA information can be engraved if you plan to make your rifle awesome.

So... just think about it.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Another thought…

The rendering shows the old INGO logo. Any consideration given to updating this to match the current logo?

Personally, I like the old INGO logo better, but I would still buy a lower with the current logo.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thoughts on the logos? Old logo or new logo? Personally I prefer the old one, but that's just me.
    (non mod comment, speaking as a user)
    I think the old logo is cleaner and better suited for this design. New log spreads it out and makes it smaller overall due to the horizontal limits.
    I can see it in my noggin, but I suspect if you mock it up with the current logo it will make sense to others.

Top Bottom