• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The local shop has a Century Arms WARS 10, it is in really good shape with matching numbers. I'm no AK expert, but they have $425 on it. Is that a little high on price? It also has the dust cover with scope rail, do not know if it comes with the normal dust cover. If I where to buy it. The dust cover would have to go, along with the hand guards and stock.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The local shop has a Century Arms WARS 10, it is in really good shape with matching numbers. I'm no AK expert, but they have $425 on it. Is that a little high on price? It also has the dust cover with scope rail, do not know if it comes with the normal dust cover. If I where to buy it. The dust cover would have to go, along with the hand guards and stock.

yeah its high. buy here >> Romanian AK WASR-10 7.62x39 Rifle and you will not have to pay taxes, only shipping. then have it sent to a local FFL dealer named: profire arms who is offering free transfers till the end of january.

or better yet .... buy one used and dont pay more than $350 for a wasr-10 :twocents:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    yeah its high. buy here >> Romanian AK WASR-10 7.62x39 Rifle and you will not have to pay taxes, only shipping. then have it sent to a local FFL dealer named: profire arms who is offering free transfers till the end of january.

or better yet .... buy one used and dont pay more than $350 for a wasr-10 :twocents:
    Yeah, seems a little high. I bought a rare model Century wasr back in November, also bought a century Maadi at the same time. I paid $600 for the pair.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Actually, I would buy it from Henderson Defense.

They sell them for $409 and they "certify" them. Century WASR 10's are known to have a handful of problems ranging from canted sights, improperly cut magazine wells to broken stocks, etc.

For $409 you get a rifle that Henderson has inspected and given their stamp of approval to. It won't have any of the common problems.

If you buy from another company, while they may exchange a problem rifle, you're still stuck paying for shipping and even FFL transfer fees on the replacement. Any savings you thought you had quickly evaporate and you wind up paying even more than what your dealer wanted to charge.

AK47 Carbine in 7.62x39mm - Henderson Defense Industries

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Anybody have any pricing information for one in the indy area? I'm interested in picking one up, but don't want to drive the dunhams to find out they're not on sale that week.

br2710

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    Wayne County
    Dunhams sports specials
    POLISH TANTAL 5.45 X 39 ak 74for $399
    WASR-10 DOUBLE STACK for ak 47 $379
    Valid 1/22/11 - 2/3/11
    I got a wasr on black Friday for $329 is pretty nice

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The shop owner contacted me, and let me know that he sold it. He said it came with a folding stock, besides the stock that was installed. On top of a cleaning hit and (3) thirty round mags. With all the extras and the condition, I would have gladly gave $425.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    The shop owner contacted me, and let me know that he sold it. He said it came with a folding stock, besides the stock that was installed. On top of a cleaning hit and (3) thirty round mags. With all the extras and the condition, I would have gladly gave $425.

I wouldn't loose any sleep over missing out on that deal.

WASR's are bottom of the barrel, no offense to all of you WASR lovers out there.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I wouldn't loose any sleep over missing out on that deal.

WASR's are bottom of the barrel, no offense to all of you WASR lovers out there.

I currently own Maadi, which I love. I was looking at it for a project gun. I have still not made up my mind what I'm going to buy, when I get my tax money.

Top Bottom