• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • norsk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    I am ready to buy a Spike's Tactical ST-15 Midlength LE carbine. I will shop around until I get the best price, then I will buy it. I do not want any of the additions, just what comes with the basic rifle. Does anybody have a current price on these? If any vendors want to, feel free to PM me with an out-the-door quote (mods, if this request is not appropriate here please delete it). Thanks!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Price direct from Spike's is $809. Bradis is a Spike's dealer.

Problem you're gonna have is that they have a LONG backlog, so you'll have to be VERY patient-- like 8-10 weeks patient. A few local dealers recently stopped taking Spike's orders because of this.

norsk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Thanks esrice for the response. Yes, I know the wait is long, but that is the gun I want so I am willing to wait for it. I also know I can buy direct from Spike's, either as a complete rifle or separate upper and lower (and have it shipped to a retailer), but I want to see if any local retailer can beat their price, as I would prefer to give my money to a local place.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Yes, I know the wait is long, but that is the gun I want so I am willing to wait for it.

I probably would too. :yesway:

I also know I can buy direct from Spike's, either as a complete rifle or separate upper and lower (and have it shipped to a retailer), but I want to see if any local retailer can beat their price, as I would prefer to give my money to a local place.

I don't know this for sure, but I doubt you're going to find it for less than $809. If a shop is ordering it, they are probably right around that, and probably aren't making ANY money on it (especially after tax is added). Its marked extremely competitively right off the bat.

You could try sending a PM to shooter521 (Bradis) and ask what he thinks.

Top Bottom