• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    Someone offered me 3200.00 for my Smith and Wesson MP15 MOE today. I said no, I don't think so but now I am having second thoughts...Bad thing is, it's my only one and I don't want to loose it Should I up the price to 5k to see what he says or just carry on with my day?

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Someone offered you more than 2x the MSRP for your rifle and you want to go back to them with a number 1800 higher? Good luck if you can get it and are comfortable with selling it at that price.

Freemarket Capitalism FTW.

4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    Someone offered you more than 2x the MSRP for your rifle and you want to go back to them with a number 1800 higher? Good luck if you can get it and are comfortable with selling it at that price.

Freemarket Capitalism FTW.

If the dude is willing to pay 2x over what's 4x over :dunno:

I just have to chuckle at some of these guys who are buying into the great markup race!

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    If the dude is willing to pay 2x over what's 4x over :dunno:

I just have to chuckle at some of these guys who are buying into the great markup race!

Hey like i said, if you can get it, why not? It is 'Merica after all, and we are 'supposed' to have a freemarket economy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Or let them know to PM me... I've got a S&W M&P15 MOE I'll gladly sell for that price, then turn around and buy another from someone here in the classifieds... with money leftover.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Or let them know to PM me... I've got a S&W M&P15 MOE I'll gladly sell for that price, then turn around and buy another from someone here in the classifieds... with money leftover.

^^ This!! Or have them PM me, I've got better rifles then and M&P MOE I'd let go for that complete with optics and everything!!

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    If some offered you that you should have took it. Prices are way down from dec craziness almost back to normal. I have even seen a few at my local lgs trickling in at almost regular prices.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Walmarts are selling them for a little under $1000 so you may want to sell it to him before he finds that out.

Top Bottom