• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toppgunnz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Indiana
    I've heard from a pretty reliable source that guns will be better than cash. If you have anything that falls under the category of "semi", you'd be better trading than showing up with cash. If you have hi-cap mags you're willing to trade, they're up 300% in trade-in value.

slategrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    I think its going to be so crowded they will be shutting off the entrance every so often to clear out people. think i would rather go to walmart thats how bad it is going to be and prices are jacked up i will wait 6 months and pick up some of the stuff being scooped up now for cheap

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I've never been, I always hit the Fort Wayne show and more northern shows. I'll be going next week hopefully a couple of days. I get the quantity/demand thing, but I'd feel like a thief selling stuff at some of the prices I've seen. I'll be going for purely entertainment.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm waiting to hear what it's like Friday and Saturday before I make my mind up. Sunday would be my first available time anyways. Hopefully it's not the craziest place ever. Maybe the shows later on in the year will be more enjoyable/affordable, who knows. We'll find out soon enough though.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I may check it out sometime during the day on Fri. I will be working in the area anyway. If it is too tough to get in the door I will just keep cruising. I have a feeling it is going to be too crazy to be worth it.

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Given what has been reported about the shows this weekend you can expect a long line to get in and it seems there are other events at the fairgrounds that will put parking at a premium. I'm going but will be behind a table for the majority of the show. But, time might be running out on the ability to buy certain items so......

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Idea
    The FLU epidemic ...
    How many lung diseases will INGO members bring home from the 1500 ? ...this will be a great thread for 2 weeks from now .

.After many years of planning my vacation days around the 1500 , I really hope I'll have to work...This kinda' crazy is just too much .

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    If you have something of quality to sell, this could be a great show for you. If not, there is truly no reason to go. Everything there will be hopelessly over-priced and nearly all of it will be junk. If you do go for the "entertainment", leave your money, credit/debit cards, etc., either at home or in your vehicle. Take just enough inside to get in the door.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I am going to pass this show up. I could use some gen2 or gen3 night vision and some more survival food and medical supplies, but not from this likely nightmare. Hopefully, the end of the world will not come until after the gun prices have gone back down to something reasonable.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I thought of this being my 1st 1500, but like the others, with the flu going around and how crazy it is expected to be..I'll pass.

achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I have been back and forth on whether I will go...the comment(s) about the flu just made it easy. I am staying home...no reason to wade into a sea of people with little to no chance of finding anything reasonably priced.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have been back and forth on whether I will go...the comment(s) about the flu just made it easy. I am staying home...no reason to wade into a sea of people with little to no chance of finding anything reasonably priced.

Oh yeah. Maybe I should bring some hand sanitizer.

Top Bottom