• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    have seen you guys out an about in the forums and always been quite curious... thank you for becoming an advertiser.... what are you guys offering for how much of my dough??

oh and i got the first thread :rockwoot:

ACT II

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Indiana
    have seen you guys out an about in the forums and always been quite curious... thank you for becoming an advertiser.... what are you guys offering for how much of my dough??

oh and i got the first thread :rockwoot:

Thanks for the inquiry.

Our entire list of classes we currently offer is on our web site (Adaptive Consulting & Training). Here is a list of most of them:

Personal Defense:
    • DP101 - Defensive Pistol 101
    • DP201 - Defensive Pistol 201
    • DP205 - Low Light Techniques
    • DR101 - Defensive Rifle 101
    • DR201 - Defensive Rifle 201
    Competition (Practical Shooting):
    • CP101 - Competition Pistol 101
    • CP201 - Competition Pistol 201
    • Instructional League (USPSA-based)
    The current price for most of our one day classes is $95 plus range fee if applicable. Our low light class is $125, but includes the range fee. We also serve lunch at our day-long classes.

Our four-hour basic handgun class is $40. The competition league is $25.

Private instruction and small group rates vary and include such factors as number of students, travel, the specific curriculum, etc. The private and small group sessions have become really popular lately.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    PRICE UPDATE FOR 2010:

The following is our basic price structure for 2010. Some specific classes or events may deviate from the numbers below, but that information will be included with the announcement.
    • One-day classes are now $125, which will include range fees and our famous goumet hot dog lunch. Unless otherwise noted, preregistration is required along with a $25 nonrefundable deposit or prepayment in full.
    • The four-hour Basic Pistol Class (BP100) is now $50 the day of the class, or $40 with preregistration payed in full.
    • Rates for private and small group sessions will depend on the details of the instruction requested. Please inquire for a quote.
    • Rates for bringing our classes or something tailored to your needs to your range vary on the specifics. Please inquire for a quote.

Top Bottom