• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    My PA Gen 1 has right around 3k rounds on a Draco with no issues. I can't leave it turned on like an Aimpoint, but it's put up with a lot of heat (it's mounted on an Ultimak rail/gas tube) and recoil without any problems. :twocents:

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Thanks, Esrice. My biggest problem is that when I get the money and can afford an Aimpoint (which is rare), I wind up spending it on another gun, which I don't need!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    My biggest problem is that when I get the money and can afford an Aimpoint (which is rare), I wind up spending it on another gun, which I don't need!

Like we've said, different situations for different folks. :yesway:

On the flip side, I've only got 2 guns-- a Glock 19 and my AR. And they've both been modified to fit my shooting style.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I appreciate all the feed back. I have decided to not go with optics. After another range trip with the AK today. I'm actualy very pleased with the accuracy using iron sights. Maybe later down the road when I can afford what I really want.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yeah, that's what I came up with. I need it to cowitness with my irons so that's the model I would need for my AK.

It will co-witness with an Ultimak mount; not otherwise. I bought one and tried it out last weekend. Don't know how well it will hold up to hard use, but the PA optics seem to have a pretty good reputation. It was certainly smaller than I expected - and that's a good thing.

dudish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    I have been very happy with the quality of their other optics i have purchased. not a micro dot fan, but i do like this company for my toys. every one of my guns cant hold a thousand dollar optic.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Like we've said, different situations for different folks. :yesway:

On the flip side, I've only got 2 guns-- a Glock 19 and my AR. And they've both been modified to fit my shooting style.
    Me too. As a matter of fact, I just decided to get a Gen 4 G19 and get it Duracoated Flat Dark Earth so I can have something different to carry!:rockwoot:

I just received my Ver 8 Micro from PArms with high mount for my AR. I REALLY like it so far. If it is good to go I will be ordering another one for my Mossberg 800.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have been very happy with the quality of their other optics i have purchased. not a micro dot fan, but i do like this company for my toys. every one of my guns cant hold a thousand dollar optic.

:yesway: I have Bushnell red dot on my 10/22. Had a B.S.A. red dot on my old 597. My AK is my main battle rifle. So, if I do go with optics I want a solid quality unit.

Top Bottom