• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    **SOLD***

This is a used (no box) scope. It was my Dad's and I am not sure if it was ever mounted and used, but it is not new in the box. It is a 4-14x variable power first focal plane scope with an illuminated MOA reticle. It comes with a set of 30mm rings (UTG I think). I also have a rubber bikini cover (not pictured) to include too. The manual comes with it.

I can ship this to you for $12 or meet you if we meet close. I am on the south east side of Indy, and will not drive far, but can drive some. This are priced below what I can find on eBay. I am not wanting to make a ton, but I also do not want to give them away. I can accept Paypal, Vinmo, or cash (in person).

I am kind of specific on things to trade. I am looking for a good Holosun Red Dot with shake awake. I am also looking for a Primary Arms 1-6 with the 7.62 x .39 (AK round) reticle.

I am asking $200 $180

From the web site: https://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-4-14x44mm-ffp-riflescope-arc-2-moa-reticle

This rifle scope is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.

The Primary Arms 4-14x44 Front Focal Plane rifle scope features an optimized MOA reticle that stays true through the scope’s entire magnification range of 4x through 14x. 0.25 MOA click adjustments match the reticle to make sighting in and adjusting for range easy. A side-mounted parallax adjustment knob keeps the reticle parallax free and the target image sharp. This tough scope is shock proof, waterproof, and fog resistant, and comes with a lifetime warranty. Red reticle illumination through six brightness settings is powered by an included CR2032 battery. Optional sun shade PA4-14SS is sold separately. A “cat tail” scope lever is also available from 3 Gun Stuff (product code GS-440).

Features:
    Front focal plane design for consistent BDC at all magnifications