• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is the dumbest thing that anyone has come up with yet. Just read the posts above me. I agree 100% this is setting you up for law suits and even more danger. Live rounds sometimes don't stop aggressors they think this is going to stop thug crack head on drugs with a real gun? Just plain stupid in my opinion. What happened to days when we argued that a handgun was not a good defensive weapon that you really needed a long gun?

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    So we took pepper balls which are good and made them into a weak version that looks like a real gun. Seems like a great idea.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    so just what is she planning on doing the next ten minutes while waiting for the police to arrive while the thug recovers?

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Well they still sell oil additives that increase your mileage by 25%, and Ronco has make millions selling things like cutlery sets that will cut hardened steel without dulling! I am sure many liberals will buy this ~ don't knock it, after it is used, if the victim survives an attack, it may change their outlook on things. If they don't survive, just view it as gene pool improvement.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    I would assume the Liberals, like Granny in this video, won't spend much time training. With that in mind, she was a helluva good shot! I counted 4 pepper balls COM, in the dark, at 12-15 feet, with no misses!! Well done Granny, well done...

rjh78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I think the lawsuits would the families of the homeowners suing the manufacturer once everyone realizes how offensively useless that product is

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I would assume the Liberals, like Granny in this video, won't spend much time training. With that in mind, she was a helluva good shot! I counted 4 pepper balls COM, in the dark, at 12-15 feet, with no misses!! Well done Granny, well done...

No recoil certainly helps with shot placement

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wow..... stopped that home intruder in his tracks and gave him a cough......
    He won't be up for chopping up grandma and raping the little girl for the next 3 days after that!

Top Bottom