• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sheepdog103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Any resources besides the 4-10x markup on GunBroker that anyone has found? I'm not one of those guys with 20-50,000 stored away... trying to have enough to shoot monthly?

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Any resources besides the 4-10x markup on GunBroker that anyone has found? I'm not one of those guys with 20-50,000 stored away... trying to have enough to shoot monthly?

Me either. But that will change. It is too late this time, but next time will be different (hoping there will be a next time).

Ethanalpha

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2018
    Jeffersonville
    I don’t see the primers coming back any time soon....because when they do, all of us hard core reloaders will buy them up again to keep from this issue happening again.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have heard primers will not be back in stock until nearly 2022 at the earliest. We are in an ammo shortage and I expect manufacturers to put them out to those building cartridges or use them themselves to do so. I would expect the consumer primer market to be served last.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Panic buyers and hoarders are not the only problem on this sliding scale. With Politics, pandemics and 2A threats, Raw materials will get scarce as we sold much to Jina already. Good news is, even with all this buying there are less people actually shooting. So look for sales of dog eared, multiple price stickers and water damaged boxes at cheap prices when we hit still water.

Top Bottom