• ...and so much more!
  • billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Surprising to hear. I've loaded and shot around 5,000 rounds in the past few years using them exclusively- never a failure. It would be nice if they would load them at factory cup down instead of up.

You'll find that a primer flip tray takes all of that frustration out of the equation...:dunno: Bill..:popcorn:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    You'll find that a primer flip tray takes all of that frustration out of the equation...:dunno: Bill..:popcorn:

Not quite right for my loading set-up. I use a Lee hand primer. It only takes a shake or five to get them right. Point was, that's my only beef with those primers and it's a small one. I'm really surprised folks were having that much trouble with them.

Bullfrog80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I finally tried wolf primers and have had no issues in my AR. I loaded up some 75g match bullets over H335 and wolf primers. They shot sub moa when I did my part. I can't see paying more than I have too if they work. I'll be trying them in .45 shortly....

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I finally tried wolf primers and have had no issues in my AR. I loaded up some 75g match bullets over H335 and wolf primers. They shot sub moa when I did my part. I can't see paying more than I have too if they work. I'll be trying them in .45 shortly....

Good to know. If I get a chance at them on the cheap, I'll try them.

khh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    hernando ct.fl.
    had been warned by lee to use only cci or winchester primers in my press that has auto feed. Lee claims that other brands in my pro 1000 ( my second lee 1000) may ignite when pressing.

Top Bottom