• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    i will update on them once i get some loaded. shooting a p85 with factory springs. hopefully wont get the light strikes with them. thanks

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I've been thru thousands of the Wolf primers with no problem. Fired from about 12 different handguns. I don't doubt that there may be some pistols that have problems but none of mine have. They work in my Sig, XD, Colt, S&W and CZ's.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    I picked up 1K also at the show, I was running low on SPP and for $22.00, I thought I would give them a try, never used them before.

mvriley315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    Mooresville
    I've loaded about two thousand rounds of 9mm and 40 with the Tula primers. So far, I've shout about three hundred rounds with no problems at all.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I've used Tula small pistol. large pistol, small rifle & large rifle without a problem. The one thing they all have in common is that the cups are hard so it takes a little more force to get them seated than what it would with CCI, Winchester or Federal.

If they are not seated correctly then you will get what you assume is a light primer strike but it's just the firing pin pushing the primer the rest of the way into the pocket. They go bang on the 2nd hit. Just make sure they are fully seated and you shouldn't have a problem.

Top Bottom