• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    haha, knew i'd get one of these xD damn federal laws interfering with the free state i live in. i was just hoping to see if any stand-up guys from INGO would be there..would rather meet someone reputable and keep my money within the forum ya know
    Well Ill be there and reputable but you'd have to do a back ground check. I'm with an FFL and will have both glocks and SW revolvers.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    DUDE, WHY?? Would you trade a Glock 22 for a 1911??? That's like trading a Stealth jet for a WW1 bi-plane.:dunno:

Really? you think? or are you just jellos the 1911 has most of the spot light right now since its one of the most carried guns and 100 years old! let me know when Glock gets to this prestigious state.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Really? you think? or are you just jellos the 1911 has most of the spot light right now since its one of the most carried guns and 100 years old! let me know when Glock gets to this prestigious state.

njpigbbq-jello.jpg

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    Ill be at the 1500 with a glock,1911,broomhandle,and What ever else I can carry if I can get off work that night.

If i may ask what do you want for the broomhandle id like one but may have some extra cash but wont know untill the last miniet so if you dont sell i may be interested

Glockster1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    I am bringing............

I am going to bring my AK74 Polished Tantal Sporter. Chambered in 5.45x39 with two mags, bipod, and some ammo. I would like to get 550 out of it. It is in GREAT shaped and very nice shooter. Any one interested. I am going to be looking for a AR15 . I hope i can find me a good deal!!!!

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I'm probably going to bring a 1931 Tula m95 Nagant and a 1941 K.Kale Turk Mauser.

Trying to decide if anything else is destined to find a new home this weekend or not.... I always chicken out at the last minute and keep it all. LOL

I would bring my "Saiganov" but I'm not done doing the detail work on it and dialing it in yet.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I'll be there with a Yugo SKS and a Springfield M1 Garand Ser 480XXX ammo and accessories for both. I will be there saturday morning until I sell them , finagle my way into a M1A, or both or my feet hurt too bad. PM me if you are interested.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    I carried my browning A5 12gu around, and only had 2 people even ask about it. It was just way too packed to have any luck selling. I only wanted $400 for it too!!!

Top Bottom