• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m about two weeks out from the PRK and my vision is progressing good. Currently at 20/40. Should keep getting better, I was basically bling before without glasses. Burning through the good eye drops, but eyes feel fine.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    night, and some haloing effects at night / oncoming headlights
    Normal traditional style headlights don’t bother me much, but nearly every new car with LEDs are awful, you can’t see squat when they’re in your face. Even HID’s aren’t that bad.

I wish they would ban LED headlights, they don’t put out enough extra light compared to HID to make it worth it to me.

62 and no glasses.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Normal traditional style headlights don’t bother me much, but nearly every new car with LEDs are awful, you can’t see squat when they’re in your face. Even HID’s aren’t that bad.

I wish they would ban LED headlights, they don’t put out enough extra light compared to HID to make it worth it to me.

62 and no glasses.
    And it's not just the oncoming traffic with LED headlights that blind me. I have never used the "night" setting on my rearview mirror as much as I have to now. I wish I could install a set of LED "headlights" on the back of my car so I could return the favor.

Top Bottom