• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgtmack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I might be able to get to this one. I don't have a cattle duster though.:(

If you get a Facebook page up I'll put it up on my wall, I have a few pro gun friends.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    About the only acceptable excuse a person could give for missing the rally!
    Does being in synagogue count? I'm sure I can get a note from my rabbi.

Seriously, I hope the turn-out is YUGE and that there are similar rallys across the country:ingo:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Jim Lucas posted on his FB wall that location was west side of Statehouse.

Yes I know. Like I said I AM working to get this adjusted.
    Senate Ave area behind / west of the state house is a prohibited place per IC and IAC.
    I did not know that this was the location until the flyer came out and I finally had time to look at it.

The creator did not know this and was busy w counter rallies today.
    When they were finished I conveyed this message, and I think my concerns were noted.

I am not sure how this gets fixed yet. So please save the date, lots of folks working on it.
    Want to help LMK.

Like I said on other media, i want us to surround the state government center complex.
    If they had 4K there today ... double that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think now may be the time we put gun shows on the back burner if they happen to fall on a rally. We're thr only ones that's gonna fight for us. No body else is going to. While the Fl republicans were ramming it downs Fl gun owners, the majority of guns owners were at a gun show

Agreed. This "butter" (as I was accused of the other day) couldnt make it today because of an expensive prepaid training opportunity that I couldnt reschedule. (and glad I didnt. It was incredibly instructive.) Knob Creek will be there next year.

LOCATION is pending - and what it is ... well ... it needs some adjusting ... so STAND BY PLEASE ...

(those working this are also doing the counter-rallies this weekend) ...

Jim Lucas posted on his FB wall that location was west side of Statehouse.

IMHO its downright STUPID to hold a pro 2A event where we want to OC at an legal GFZ like the statehouse property. It makes MUCH more sense to do it where we can lawfully exercise our right to carry. Doing it at the statehouse where we cant leave the sidewalk seems counterproductive. Like trying to hold a million man march there when a million of us wouldnt fit.

Maybe march by it on the sidewalk to a venue like White River Park or some other place that isnt prohibited to carry. But not to actually rally there. We'd have to do what what the antis want to do it there properly. And isnt the statehouse a moot point since they are not going to be in session? Isnt that like protesting outside a CEOs house when you know he's in the Bahamas on vacation?

Its on my calendar. Me and my family plan on being there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Senate Ave area behind / west of the state house is a prohibited place per IC and IAC.
    I did not know that this was the location until the flyer came out and I finally had time to look at it.

When they were finished I conveyed this message, and I think my concerns were noted.

I am not sure how this gets fixed yet. So please save the date, lots of folks working on it.
    Want to help LMK.

Like I said on other media, i want us to surround the state government center complex.

Can we fit 8,000 of us just on the sidewalks?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Want to help LMK.

This needs to be HUGE! We've surrounded the government center before, its time to do it again.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I know guys ... I know ...

Trying to get it fixed. White River park. War Memorial park .... and walk at the end ...

Open to ideas. Help with putting it together. Needs to be big. Huge.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've never been compelled to participate in anything like this before, but, count me in.

Me neither, until the first time I went to a 2A rally in February 2013. Since then I've done a lot of things I'd never done before, from holding a flag on an overpass to testifying before committees of the Indiana General Assembly.

For the most part gun owners are incredibly law abiding and just want to be left alone. If we want to keep our 2A rights, we can't stay home and expect the truth to be told.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Me neither, until the first time I went to a 2A rally in February 2013. Since then I've done a lot of things I'd never done before, from holding a flag on an overpass to testifying before committees of the Indiana General Assembly.

For the most part gun owners are incredibly law abiding and just want to be left alone. If we want to keep our 2A rights, we can't stay home and expect the truth to be told.

Exactly. Just like any other part of politics. If you are running for office, you dont sit back and let the opponent do all the talking. If you do, the people think he is the only option and will do whatever he says. (he wouldnt lie after all, would he?)

We need to get out there and make our voices heard.

Zombieman34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wells, Co
    subscribed for further details, but will most definitely will attend missed the earlier one and have felt guilty ever since. These little b**terds from Florida **** me off more and more every day.

sgtmack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I shared the Jim Lucas post on my book of faces. I don't have much hope of any one else getting involved. Several of my friends frequently post pro 2A stuff, but most will have something important to due that day.
    Even if only the few of us in this thread show up, at least it's a start.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    This rally must be on turf that allows for carry. I don't go anywhere without a gun on me. If push come to shove, I'd leave it locked in my truck during the rally but prefer to carry obviously

ETA: Can we get a thread going for regions to meet up at a location to carpool together?

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    I've never done anything political before, but I'm reserving the day for this one.
    Is there somewhere we can get digital copies of the flyers so I can get to shooting friends that aren't part of INGO?
    --Rick

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I've never done anything political before, but I'm reserving the day for this one.
    Is there somewhere we can get digital copies of the flyers so I can get to shooting friends that aren't part of INGO?
    --Rick

I think Jim Lucas posted it on FB. But if your friends are like me, they wouldn't see it caue I don't have FB

Top Bottom