• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Had to be in OH all day today and overnight for a competition that my daughter was in. Sounds like you guys represented well. I'll have to check out some of the video.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    That's embarrasing that they could only get 75 to come out in TN. Hell, had Hickok45 been booked here, the crowd probably would have been double.

The rain argument is :bs: too.

I'm so tired of hearing people say, "come and try to take muh guns. I'll die to protect muh rights," but then they won't even come out in the ****ing rain?

I was really ticked off to see the lack of Youtuber support. Even if they could not make it or did not want the face to face interaction for some reason, they could have even said, "I can't make it, but go". IraqVeteran8888 said go and so did Sootch00, but those where mid week or so and there should have been more support. Heck even the NRA did not support this well.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Did anyone notice any possible 'infiltrators'? I cannot be sure, but there was a dude in a white jacket that seemed to be taking pictures of dudes with long guns, and just did not seem to fit the mold. There is the obvious point that the crowd was diverse, and this is great. By infiltrators, I mean people that were not on the 2A side and I am not getting all paranoid. I could be wrong, but wanted to see if anyone else noticed.

I also found it a bit amusing when the guy on a bike insisted on riding/walking his bike through the crowd.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have a Facebook Live video of all the speakers beginning with most of Jonathan Lamb's speech (I didn't get settled in and shooting video until about 2:15 but I rolled until the end and worked my way right up to the steps at the base of the podium, off to speaker's right to stay out of the way).

I'm kind of a fb noob... Any way to get that video off of fb and into the rest of the web?

I lurked to it on my wife's FB. Thanks for the video cbausen! I know the technology isn't considered a big deal in 2018 but you took that with your phone. That's the capability we need to counter the narrative we always seem to be fighting.

Also, I spotted Char from Overpasses for America up on the grass taking some pictures.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Most of the video is from Indy, I'm wondering if that was ChrisK's wife speaking, she made a great point. Pat (friend of BB3, "the guy with the Schnauzer" was wearing orange shirt) is at 0:16. JustInTime78 is at 0:19 and they caught my best side (I'm on his right). No mention of our numbers :xmad: but it sound like we led the nation.

Gun rights supporters hold rallies at state capitols across US | Fox News

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Did anyone notice any possible 'infiltrators'? I cannot be sure, but there was a dude in a white jacket that seemed to be taking pictures of dudes with long guns, and just did not seem to fit the mold. There is the obvious point that the crowd was diverse, and this is great. By infiltrators, I mean people that were not on the 2A side and I am not getting all paranoid. I could be wrong, but wanted to see if anyone else noticed.

I also found it a bit amusing when the guy on a bike insisted on riding/walking his bike through the crowd.

There was a young black kid with a white jacket, braids and an American flag bandana that was floating around with a camcorder getting video of the crowd. He seemed to be focused on shots of the rifles and signs while ignoring the speakers. He also had a USA Job Corps bracelet on.

I have no idea if he was working on a video project for school or doing opposition research, He seemed to be there alone and stood out simply because he didn't look like a typical 2A supporter.

Whatever the reason, hopefully some of the messages of the speakers sunk in.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    There was a young black kid with a white jacket, braids and an American flag bandana that was floating around with a camcorder getting video of the crowd. He seemed to be focused on shots of the rifles and signs while ignoring the speakers. He also had a USA Job Corps bracelet on.

I have no idea if he was working on a video project for school or doing opposition research, He seemed to be there alone and stood out simply because he didn't look like a typical 2A supporter.

Whatever the reason, hopefully some of the messages of the speakers sunk in.[/QUOTE

I wasn't quite sure what to make of that kid. He stood next to me for some minutes and was making statements that seemed to be supportive of the speakers.

Kklingberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Hammond

Whatever the reason, hopefully some of the messages of the speakers sunk in.

He took a shot of me and my AR too, but he was saying how he liked my AR, he was even polite and asked if I mind. I thought he was part of us.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I wasn't quite sure what to make of that kid. He stood next to me for some minutes and was making statements that seemed to be supportive of the speakers.

That's good to hear. We need to educate and win over more young men like him if we want to preserve these rights long-term.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He took a shot of me and my AR too, but he was saying how he liked my AR, he was even polite and asked if I mind. I thought he was part of us.

Now that I think about it, I did speak with a guy after the rally who is running against Andre Carson. He and is wife were both there. That young man may have been their son shooting video for the campaign.

Pure speculation on my part of course, but it would make sense.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Turned out to be great weather! It was a pleasure to meet you KellyinAvon. Even if you did pawn off "that guy" on me. Ha! I'd like to contribute more in the future, Brother Bill.

Welcome to INGO Justin. Thank you. You will bet your opportunities. A lot of it is just stepping up and filling a need that you see.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    ​It's my understanding that they're a patriot group whose name is inspired by the fact that only 3% of the colonial population actively participated in the American Revolution.

There are actually dozens of different 3% groups ... just in indiana ... most are just normal folks interested in support for our rights.

Am I caught up now. No not yet. What a wild ride.

Top Bottom