• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

This may be true, or it may be a bunch of folks saying: "Please don't stop giving us money, and please don't bomb us in retaliation." If their banners are true, hopefully they will identify the terrorists who carried this attack through so they can be dealt with, either by the Libyan government, or by us, through (c)overt means.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Just in case folks here misunderstand my feelings about this, I don't doubt that there are folks who support us, just like I know there are lots of French folks who remember us with love for our contributions in freeing them from the Nazis, but those folks aren't the ones who are making decisions and they aren't preventing the terrorists from carrying through their plans, so what good are they doing?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've been hearing on the radio all afternoon that the Libyan ambassador was raped before being torture-murdered by Al-Qaeda. Went online and it is supposedly being reported by a Lebanese news agency. The word yesterday was that he died in a Libyan hospital of the effects of smoke inhalation. I wonder if someone is trying to fan the flames and provoke a reaction, or if it's a propaganda effort by the perps. The ambassador was missing for six hours before being found, supposedly, so I wonder which story is true.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    From our vantage point, it is easy to believe that virtually all folks living in Libya, Egypt, Yemen, or what have you are USA-hating, murderous, islamic radicals. This sort of demonstration goes to show you there are still decent people amongs the murderers. I'm praying that they're the majority--the vast majority and they can wrest control over the evil ones.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I've been hearing on the radio all afternoon that the Libyan ambassador was raped before being torture-murdered by Al-Qaeda. Went online and it is supposedly being reported by a Lebanese news agency. The word yesterday was that he died in a Libyan hospital of the effects of smoke inhalation. I wonder if someone is trying to fan the flames and provoke a reaction, or if it's a propaganda effort by the perps. The ambassador was missing for six hours before being found, supposedly, so I wonder which story is true.

I'm confused as I saw pictures of his body being posed with in the streets and
    it did not look like they were trying to render aid.......... if there was any life in him at that point I would be shocked.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    There is a definite disconnect between the story we were told yesterday, that the Ambassador died of smoke inhalation and was rescued by citizens of Benghazi, and this story in the Lebanese press stating he was raped and tortured before dying.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There is a definite disconnect between the story we were told yesterday, that the Ambassador died of smoke inhalation and was rescued by citizens of Benghazi, and this story in the Lebanese press stating he was raped and tortured before dying.

Doubtful that he was raped and tortured. With such a coveted prize, why not videotape him, or better yet keep him as a hostage?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I believe Tayyar News Service in Lebanon first reported that he was "raped" - but it has not yet been confirmed by other outlets.

Hence my pondering whether this was put out in the foreign language press to further humiliate the U.S. If so, we should embark on another world punishment tour (covert) and send the smirking bastards to meet Allah - ball-less.

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    Regardless of the validity of the pictures and article all foreign aid must be stopped. Not in retaliation for the extremists but for the good of our own country. We have too many uses for that money here at home....perhaps paying down the National Deficit...call me crazy. We have vets living in boxes, orphaned children in homes, and countless other issues.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Regardless of the validity of the pictures and article all foreign aid must be stopped. Not in retaliation for the extremists but for the good of our own country. We have too many uses for that money here at home....perhaps paying down the National Deficit...call me crazy. We have vets living in boxes, orphaned children in homes, and countless other issues.

THIS, I can agree with

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Anyone notice how good most of those signs look? How many Libyans do you think can read and write English? Did the Libyan government make those signs and stage this event in order to protect the cash flow? Just wonderin'.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anyone notice how good most of those signs look? How many Libyans do you think can read and write English? Did the Libyan government make those signs and stage this event in order to protect the cash flow? Just wonderin'.

Libya has one of the highest literacy rates in the middle east. I would imagine in large populated areas, those that speak and write English can easily be found

Top Bottom