• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    He's a Dem? Huh, didn't kow that. Just goes to show they do exist and I'm not crazy for saying they do. Great news to hear!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The sheriff shoulda said something about he had more knowledge on crime and defense than either of the other two.
    He coulda mentioned the the chief of p of detroit would agree with the mayor cause he's appointed.
    And Hollywood voice? That was a big opening into asking who was the professional tv person.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Fair point well made. Morgan made a name for himself as an ideologue for hire long before he blighted these shores. I don't think anyone (important at least) will shed a tear for him

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. Piers Morgan is one of the most unpleasant, loathsome individuals on the planet. If he has any redeeming qualities, they are not readily apparent. I've seen or encountered few people who exude intellectual dishonesty to his degree. I'm sorry I watched that video because each minute of his prattling was stolen from my life.
    2. I like the sheriff and what he had to say.
    3. I do not think anyone was "owned." Given that video, I don't think anyone on the fence much less anyone who fails to respect individual gun right would be convinced to change their mind and support actual liberty and responsibility.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    1. Piers Morgan is one of the most unpleasant, loathsome individuals on the planet. If he has any redeeming qualities, they are not readily apparent. I've seen or encountered few people who exude intellectual dishonesty to his degree. I'm sorry I watched that video because each minute of his prattling was stolen from my life.
    2. I like the sheriff and what he had to say.
    3. I do not think anyone was "owned." Given that video, I don't think anyone on the fence much less anyone who fails to respect individual gun right would be convinced to change their mind and support actual liberty and responsibility.

I have the good medicine for you, rhino. Slide upthread and watch his NRA speech. That'll fix ya!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    1. Piers Morgan is one of the most unpleasant, loathsome individuals on the planet. If he has any redeeming qualities, they are not readily apparent. I've seen or encountered few people who exude intellectual dishonesty to his degree. I'm sorry I watched that video because each minute of his prattling was stolen from my life....

They say no one is completely useless. Piers Morgan is the proof of that statement:

He can always serve as a bad example.

Alternatively, while I would never advocate violence against him, I do think his photo would make an excellent range target.

Blessings,
    Bill

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    The Democratic Party which once was full of Blue Dogs and Southern Democrats who represented areas from all over the US has been largely taken over by coastal/urban progressives, who have run the previously mentioned demographics out of the party (see also: Jim Webb).

Top Bottom