• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drumsscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Carmel
    Has anyone in the group ever ordered any firearms from Pro Gun in Ft. Wayne, IN?
    I found an item but need to find a inexpensive FFL dealer in Indy to ship to and complete the transfer.

drumsscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Carmel
    That's what I wanted to do.. I wanted to pay cash so my wife wouldn't see my new gun purchase on Visa.
    I was told it was only an on-line store and they only want to ship to my local area FFL. I went to the website and it's actually Gun Pro which looks to be a good source just wanted to do vetting first.

drumsscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Carmel
    Thought this was good information to share for anyone looking at HK's.
    Gun Pro in Ft. Wayne, IN is having a great sale on HK's, you might check out Nate's website. I just purchased a HK VP9 Tactical with 3-15 round mags and Tritium night sights for $605.50.
    Nate at Gun Pro would only ship to my FFL dealer in Indy -Eris Armory who only charges $10 per gun transfer. This is a great deal if your shopping.:):

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    That's what I wanted to do.. I wanted to pay cash so my wife wouldn't see my new gun purchase on Visa.
    I was told it was only an on-line store and they only want to ship to my local area FFL. I went to the website and it's actually Gun Pro which looks to be a good source just wanted to do vetting first.

Ah I see, I actually made an online purchase from an Indiana site thru Gun Broker a little over a week ago. I was surprised to find out the location I purchased it from was actually Indiana Gun Club. Heck even if I don't purchase anything for awhile I'm going to have to get back down there for some window shopping.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Thought this was good information to share for anyone looking at HK's.
    Gun Pro in Ft. Wayne, IN is having a great sale on HK's, you might check out Nate's website. I just purchased a HK VP9 Tactical with 3-15 round mags and Tritium night sights for $605.50.
    Nate at Gun Pro would only ship to my FFL dealer in Indy -Eris Armory who only charges $10 per gun transfer. This is a great deal if your shopping.:):

Wow, that is a good deal.

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    Nate's a stand up guy! and has amazing prices. Certainly don't hesitate the website's legitimacy. This is his latest email:

[FONT=&quot]HK Blow Out Sale![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]All HK VP9 and VP40's Over $75 Off![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]All HK VP9 tacticals Over $85 off! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]HK VP30SK And VP30SKS Over $75 Off![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What does that look like?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]HK standard VP9 $489 HK VP9 tactical $605.50[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Browning Second Amendment Sale![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]10% Off All New Browning Firearms![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Smith & Wesson Deals You Can Carry Sale!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]$75 Mail in rebate on Smith & Wesson Shields: GunProDeals.Com list price $318 actually pay $243 after rebate[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]$50 Mail in rebate on Smith & Wesson Bodyguards: GunProDeals.Com list price is $262 actually pay $212 after rebate[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]$25 Mail in rebate on Smith & Wesson SD9VE: GunProDeals.Com list price is $243 after rebate[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]CIA C308 Combo Deal[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Buy a C308 Rifle In FDE Get (14) 20-Round Mags and sling all for $679![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can find all of these deals at WWW.GunProDeals.Com [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Just look for the banners at the top of the page and click on them and you will find what you need. [/FONT]

Top Bottom