• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    :xmad:i ordered my 22 mag ammo for the shoot in a couple weeks tue or wed. i was hoping to get it on friday but thought that might be a little optimistic. so friday i dont get it and start cheaking and it hadn't been shipped. i called but they wern't open on saturday. i was planning to call first thing monday morning, but i just got a email saying "ammo is out of stock" there web site says instock right now. now im in even more of a time crunch:xmad:

Last edited:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    :xmad:i ordered my 22 mag ammo for the shoot in a couple weeks tue or wed. i was hoping to get it on friday but thought that might be a little optimistic. so friday i dont get it and start cheaking and it hadn't been shipped. i called but they wern't open on saturday. i was planning to call first thing monday morning, but i just got a email saying "ammo is out of stock" there web site says instock right now. now im in even more of a time crunch:xmad:
    This seems to be more and more commonplace. I have griped about this in numerous other threads. Websites that don't keep their stock accurate, or at least tell you it is on backorder. They just take your money, and maybe a few days later send you courtesy email stating they cannot satisfy your order any time soon.

Pisses me off.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i know it could be worse. they could have waited on me to call, but it could be alot better if they had said its out of stock or notified me the next day so i would have more time to look

Top Bottom