Problem with clothes dryer... what’s next?!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Unplug it, wait 15 minutes, plug it back in, then run another load of wet stuff. If things are cold after that you are Scr**ed and must buy another dryer. If this occurs, try another brand.

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    This is odd... our dryer is fine but the washer shakes all to hell. I wanted to spend the money to replace it but my wife says it is just fine.

She's also doing laundry twice a day, every day.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    At a previous house a long time ago... Once had a ground hog try to crawl into the dryer vent door- hose. He got stuck, the dryer was in the basement and when we had a bit of a flood, the groundhog drowned... Had one hell-ova stink. Dead, rotting ground hog in the bottom of the dryer...

True :ingo: story.

Back to your original hoosierdoc mischief programming...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You guys do realize this is the same doc who wanted to repair a burned out light bulb...right?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ble-light-bulb-repair-service-south-side.html

ANNND needed advice about strip clubs!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e-planning-sexy-date-night-advice-needed.html

ANNND has a hummingbird trapped in my garage

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?214045&p=2916648#post2916648

honestly though, we don’t little slats, just a 4” angled pipe. Maybe I need some slats

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This is odd... our dryer is fine but the washer shakes all to hell. I wanted to spend the money to replace it but my wife says it is just fine.

She's also doing laundry twice a day, every day.

We once had a washer that shook violently during the spin cycle. There was a snubber on a spring that was supposed to dampen the movement, but the spring broke. It was easy to replace.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I will say this, Boschs have a reset button for the heating elements only inside the dryer casing. The dryer will run, timers work, it just won't dry clothes. Take the back off the dryer, find the button, problem solved.

Top Bottom