• ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I would change that to say:

The problems we face today in America's Economy are caused by there being more voters with an entitlement attitude than those which want to work for what they have.

Close enough I think the gist is there.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The irony of it is we'll ALL soon be unemployed, and there will be no money for welfare handouts. It'll suck, but I'm tired of worrying over it. Hopefully the ones who have sucked the system dry suffer the most, and I'll kinda get a little satisfaction out of that. I guess I'm kinda torn on the subject.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The whole entitlement thing just burns me. I just found out they raised the cost of school lunch, the cost of book rentals, taxes, etc... We work very hard and don't even get a break. Yet, the kids who get everything for FREE are wearing the $100 tennis shoes, designer clothes, their parents drive the nicest cars, and collect a check from the government every month! I would keep ranting about this, but my soapbox is busted!

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Well, in my world, if you live on welfare, your voting rights are suspended; or your vote counts as a half, as long as you are on the dole.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    In my world there is no welfare! I have no problem with government assisted job placement. What did they used to call them? Oh yeah- chain gangs.

Ideally, this would be the case. However, there are those, who through no fault of their own, are unable to take care of themselves. Of course, these are folks who would not be able to vote.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    The problems we face today are there because an alarming number of people aligned with both major parties think complex problems can be resolved with simple answers.

Top Bottom