• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Terry Barker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Central Indiana
    My son and I took Andrews basic reloading class. The class was on a single stage press and even though I will be loading on a Dillon XL 650 it was a good class. This was my sons first experience and he really learned a lot. I would encourage anyone wanting to start reloading to take this class. Andrew is very knowledgeable and makes things easy to understand.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Check Profire's site:
    Profire Arms and Supply - Reloading Classes for updates. He's not posted new classes yet, but I imagine he'll be around to doing so soon. He also posts in his advertiser's section here Profire Arms & Supply, Inc. - INGunOwners when he has new ones scheduled.

He's a really good guy, knowledgeable and very friendly and helpful to novices. He gets the shibumiseeker seal of approval.

FWIW, I have no reason to shill for Profire, he's too far away for me to be a regular customer though I stop in when I am in town, but I appreciate people who give to the community and he's done more than his fair share of that. I want people like that to succeed.

Top Bottom