• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I know Profire is not a gun shop exactly but they do sell things we need for reloading. I made my first purchase today as I am getting into reloading and wanted to give a positive review and thanks to them. They helped us out with info and I feel that I got a pretty good price on some brass to help me get components stockpiled a little. It is nice to be able to go to a brick and mortar store to ask questions and get answers from a place instead of just over the web or a telephone line. :rockwoot:

JCS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    I took a basic reloading class and purchased some equipment from them. I have to agree a brick and mortar is nice to have close.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    my brother and i just started doing business with them thanks to the recommendations on here. WOW is all I can say. Very helpful, great informations and they offer classes. We are so looking forward to partially supporting their future monetarily:):. we also checked out Bradis II and they weren't interested in doing a lot of helping or recommendations. Seemed like they were almost afraid of some kind of liability. Oh well, Profire is my one stop reloading shop. Made large purcahses both times and was given a great deal for the bulk purchase. big +1

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    First class shop! Profire is the epitome of what a firearms/reloading store should be. Prices are fair and the ability to learn from his exp. is just priceless. If you are wanting to reload take the class. You will save a lot of money by seeing what equipment fits your needs.

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    :+1:

Stopped by here last week and was very impressed with the friendly atmosphere and willingness to explain things in laymans terms to a reloading newb like myself. Very glad I found them!

I also have to thank them for their excellent recommendation of the Burrito Joint down the road for dinner. That place was AWESOME!

Many Thanks!

Top Bottom