• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    Quick +1 for Profire. Stopped in today to check out some bullets and got the full tour. Aszerigan certainly has a very nice setup. He also has a great selection of components at very fair prices. If you are needing supplies this is the place to go. If you are needing an education on reloading, this is the place to go as well.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Quick +1 for Profire. Stopped in today to check out some bullets and got the full tour. Aszerigan certainly has a very nice setup. He also has a great selection of components at very fair prices. If you are needing supplies this is the place to go. If you are needing an education on reloading, this is the place to go as well.

Thanks, man. Glad to be of service.

Can't wait to meet your basset and wolf puppies !!!

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Great guy, nice shop, but a poor (read as in making me poor) location due to it being close to my work !!! I end up in there at least once or twice a week and buying components or parts !!! ;)

But I will have plenty to reload this winter !!!

Sparky481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Anderson
    Great guy, nice shop, but a poor location. If it was closer to Anderson it would be nicer. Maybe open a Satelite Shop in Anderson. Aszerigan is stand up guy and will pay fair prices for your extra components.

Naptown Jim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Stopped in yesterday (saturday) to pick up some components to reload my MAS 36. The super friendly staff there was very helpful to this reloading rookie. I live on the far east side....almost into Hancock County, but it is well worth the drive out to Profire.

In the immortal words of Ahhnold..."I'll be BACK!!" :)

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Jim, please keep me posted on the results for loading the MAS. 7.5x54 French is one of many I'd like to know more about.

Beautiful rifles for sure.

Top Bottom